12) Bodyguard Jeon-3

Start from the beginning

"Here, have your chocolates. Yoongi shii told me to give you these when you panic"

Taehyung nods and immediately have few of them as Namjoon brings a chair for him.

"Hyung, I'm not like this usually. I do stand up for myself but today—"

"Tae, its fine. sometimes our brain shuts ourselves during some situations. I know you are fighter I have read articles of you fighting with those producers" Taehyung calms down instantly at that.

"I have done my homework Very well taehyungshii" They both chuckle softly.

"Hyung, whatever you said to woo can get you into problem. You didn't had to really. "

Namjoon shakes his head.

"He won't do anything, I know him well. I use to be his bodyguard before jin hyung. He is a terrible guy. " Namjoon's rolls his eyes, as he sets taehyung's bag back on the shelf.

"He removed you? " Taehyung asks standing on his feets, he moves towards the door.

"He? Removed me??? Taehyung shii, I never gave him permission to remove me. I was the one who removed him as my client. I even reviewed him as a terrible client to be with"

Taehyung laughs loudly with namjoon's comment.

Namjoon smirks lightly, waving his imaginary long mullet.

"Hyung you are too cute, to be a bodyguard"

They both walk out of the room, walking straight were everyone were waiting for them.

"Fighting tae, be confident!! " Taehyung smiles.

"After your shoot, I'll treat you with japchae" Taehyung's eyes glow up instantly.

"But diet, I am on strict diet. " He says.

Namjoon holds his phone in front of Taehyung horizontally, a digital wording shining bright red on the screen.

Taehyung laughs out loud, loud enough to get everyone's attention on him and his bodyguard.

Namjoon then smiles his pretty dimple smile.

The words clearly shining on his phone

'Fighting Taehyungahh. I'm your forever fan'

"I asked yoongi shi, he said you can have japchae today. So do well and come back fast"

Taehyung sequels, as he walks back in front of camera with a big smile.

He looks over at Namjoon one's and as soon as he get a nod, he starts getting back into his element.

He overlooked the conversation people had about him when he entered, but he also overlooked the way Woo and his new bodyguard stayed glued in a corner frowning as they stared at taehyung having a happy cheerful conversation with his bodyguard so openly.

As he poses he see Namjoon giving Taehyung all smiles, eyes forming into crescents again and deep dimples appearing on his cheeks. Taehyung’s heart stutters in his chest because hell that's so fucking cute.

Now Taehyung’s eyes unconsciously shift to look at Jeongguk and he expects him to be zoning out on woo but he’s surprised when he notices the younger staring at him, his lips curled into a small frown, looking pissed.