Break In for Lost Time

En başından başla

A

xel was at the second floor out of 36.
Axel opened the door to see marines with coats at their backs and a mini naginata in their hands.

And the admiral that had the rock rock fruit behind them.

" Go! " He yelled signalling them to attack.

Axel first used his fist that glowed purple and yellow.

" Gamma Wave "

Axel then released two hands that grabbed most of the marines and squeezed them dead.

The hands disappeared.

" You!! " Axel yelled skipping everyone else and charging at the admiral.

" You insolent brat! , I am Vice Admiral Geno  , I'm not going to lose! " He yelled as they both were outside the skyscraper in mid air , fighting.

" Shut up! " Axel yelled punching him up.

Axel teleported up with his fruit and smashed him back down.

Axel teleported to the right of the falling Admiral and kicked Geno back inside.
Axel teleported to where he was ( the now 6th floor ) and was met with two rocks flying straight at him.

Axel destroyed them ,no trouble and was nearly at the Vice admiral face.

" Tsk! , Get away from me! , Ground rock! " Geno yelled touching the ground turning it to rocks.

" Now! , Earthquake! " Geno yelled making the ground shake and collapse.

Axel used teleport to reach Geno and threw him up.

Teleported under him and kicked him even higher.

Through ceilings Geno went , and was found at the 13th floor.

As Axel came out.

" I've been in a coma for a while , Yet I'm still stronger than you , or you're just weak  " Axel taunted.

" Shut up!..... " Geno said.

" No " Axel said.

" Shut up!..... " Geno said.

" No " Axel said.

" I Said SHUT UP! " Geno yelled as rocks started to form around him.

Geno was now covered in rocks a lot like a golem.

" Golem Form! , Yen Ground! " Geno yelled.

The ground and turned to rocks and started spinning with a circular fast motion like a tornado.

" Eruption! " Geno Golem yelled.

As the rocks heated up Axel grinned.
Axel got distracted looking at the ground and was punched heavily out the wall again.

But Axel felt as if he was being punched because there's a huge amount of wind following Geno's hands and is now still pushing his stomach away.

Axel coughed blood before being sent far back.
But Axel didn't give up , he used his teleport to Geno , grabbed him , and teleported back.

Geno punched him in the gut after but Axel smiled.

Axel was sent skiing on the floor.

Geno approached him and raised his fist " I am not weak! , Now Die! " He yelled.

He then released a huge punch that was about hitting Axel until.

....
Out of nowhere , a sword was sent flying out of nowhere and impaled Geno in the chest.

The rocks fell off him , and all that was left was an admiral punctured in the chest.

Axel turned around to see Smoothie with a quirky smile.

" I knew I'd fine you here " Smoothie said.

Axel smiled before getting up.

" What!? .... Not you again! " Geno yelled.

As Geno was stuck to the wall blood dripping everywhere.

Axel smiled victoriously as the marine looked at them.

The marine yelled in pain before his body started shaking as if rock's were crumbling.
" I can't..... " He said.

Geno stopped moving as smoothie removed her blade.

Axel then opened his hands and...

" Gamma Spread! " As he touched the building making it turn purple and erasing.
Along with the remaining marines in it...

End of chapter 6...