Chapter 2-Alchemax

Start from the beginning

****

" Alright, so does anyone have any idea how we're gonna find Miles?"

Peter stood before the team with Mayday in his hands, he was on the same boat with Gwen with finding Miles as soon as they could.

Pavitr decided to chip in " Oh! I know! We should have Ham track his scent, I heard that pigs have a very keen sense of smell"

Ham was taken back, if anything, he was offended" First of all, that's incredibly racist. Secondly, that's not how that works!"

" Then I got nothing" Hobie laughs at Pavitr's new answer.

" What about his suit, does he have some kind of tracker on it that could help us find him?" Peter asked, this was already look bad enough as it is.

" Me and Margo already checked, there's no sign of him anywhere" Peni lowers her head, shame had driven her back toward the spider-gang after what happened with Miles. Feeling particularly responsible, she felt that she needed to help find Miles and bring him back home.

" That's fine, we'll search the city in groups. It'll be our best chance in finding him. The sooner we find him, the faster we could go back and stop Spot from destroying everything." Peter explained, Gwen walks up beside him holding Mayday in her arms.

" So what? We split up and pray that one of us finds him, is that the best thing we could do!?" Gwen didn't like this, they were limited on time and with Miles' father fate coming in two days, there was no time to waste on the probability that they might find him.

" Actually, I think I might know where he might be?"

Gwen along with the others turned to see Noir leaning against the wall, his arms crossed while the usual wind blew against his cape. "What do you mean by that Noir?"

" Kid, they don't call me a detective for nothing" Uncrossing his arms, Noir walks past the group before standing face to face with Gwen and Peter B." Think about it, with no inter dimensional watch, what would be the best way to get home from there?"

" I'm not following, is anyone else following this?" Peter asked while taking Mayday away from Gwen  and holding her in his arms.

" When we first met, you stole something that would make a new encryption key, which in turn would get us back to our home dimensions. If this dimension is anything like the one where we all met, what would be the most likely scenario?"

Thinking long and hard, Gwen and Peter thought back to where they had just met the boy who changed their lives. Their little adventure to stop kingpin was a special memory to them because it changed their lives forever.

For Peter, Miles had convinced him to go back to his dimension and make things right with MJ. Because of him, Peter wouldn't have had Mayday, it was all thanks to him that his life got better.

For Gwen, it was thanks to Miles that she was able to have a friends again. All her life she thought that she would be forever alone in her life after her Peter Parker died. But then Miles came into her life and suddenly, things had changed for her. For once, she was able to have hope in her life again.

If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have made the friends she made in the spider society. Without him, she wouldn't have had the courage to face her problems head on. It was him and him only where she was able to open her heart again to others. For that, she couldn't thank him enough.