26- Partying allergies

Start from the beginning

"Nah, I'm good," I tipped my head to drink up my beer.

"Please," She cooed near my ear, I moved my head away and puckered my brows at her. This type of girls won't stop 'till you say yes. Ugh! The clingy ones.

"Fine," Just one PG rated dance then I'll ditch her and go hang out with the dudes I saw earlier playing beer pong.

~Audrey's POV~

This is just great! My phone died on me just as I landed in the airport of California! UGH!

It was 2 in the morning and there was less people in here than the airport in New York. I looked like an outcast because I don't have any luggaged or bags with me and I literally don't, so people tended to stare at the crazy girl who is walking around the airport.  Yeah, come at me!

I found a payphone and dialed Kris's number immediately.  I'm really tired and I just wanna go to sleep on my plush bed. The phone ringed and ringed and ringed and she's not freaking picking up!

The tenth ring, there was a pause and I waited if she picked up or if the payphone will beep, I hear a loud grumble and I obviously waked her up.

"Hey! Pick me up, Terminal 3," I said and she groaned in annoyance.

"Bitch, you woke me up to tell me that? Just stay there till later, I'll pick you up first thing this morning," Her voice was groggy.

"No! You're picking me up right now! Don't you feel bad for me?" I sniffed, faking a cry.

"Ugh! Fine! But you're buying me Starbucks! I'll be there in ten, I hate you bitch," She whined and I grinned widely.

"Love you too, bye," She hung up before me and I don't think she heard my bye.

I sat on the waiting area and waited. I really want to call Tristan and tell him everything but my fucking battery died. GAAAAAH!

~Tristan's POV~

6 beers later...

I played beer pong with some dudes and I'm losing badly. This is embarrassing for me cause I was so good at beer pong. I haven't seen Georgina nor Ajax since we came in but Nicole is clinging to me like a starfish.

Something is happening to me, I was feeling woozy. Fuck! I forgot! Don't take drinks from strangers! But the game was so interesting.

"Are you alright babe?" Someone held out my biceps and I heard Nicole's voice.

"My head hurts," I complained. I squeezed my eyes shut but it's not working.

"Come on," She laced her hand through mine and tugged me towards the stairs going up. I was swerving on the way up and my head was hella hurting.

Why am I so stupid? They probably drugged the drinks. Ugh! What the hell!!! My vision was doubling but I saw the door swing open.

I flopped on the bed and groaned. My fucking head hurts! I heard the door shut and the lock snapped closed.

"Babe, are you alright?" The bed sunk down and Nicole sat beside me. If my head is not hurting, I'm gonna leave this fucking party right now. I groaned in response because I see stars on the ceiling. Damn fuck! Ugh!

I felt my jeans loosening and my zipper being dragged down, then someone straddled my waist. I saw a dark figure in front of me and my head imagined that she's Audrey.

"Let's have fun babe," She pushed up my shirt and started kissing my abs. I chuckled for a bit and then I pulled off my shirt. Her lips traveled up to my neck and she was sucking it. Her hands went inside my boxers and I groaned out loud.

"Mhmmm Audrey," I said. She kissed me softly, entering my mouth.

"Not Audrey baby, it's Nicole," She murmured against my lips then realization hit me hard. This bitch ain't Audrey! 

I shoved her off me and she landed on the floor with a thud. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I shouted and I heard her moan. I think I pushed her too hard.

"What? I think you wanted to-" She started but this bitch is just getting in my nerves.

"Didn't I tell you I have a girlfriend?!" I pulled up my pants and secured my belt, sliding my shirt on too.

"But she's not here," She said sweetly.

"I don't give a fuck! Don't fucking touch me whore!" I spat out before flailing the door open. Some people were eavesdropping and I pushed pass them. Fucking bitch! I was raging out and Ajax was sitting on the bottom of the staircase, looking at me closely.

"Tristan, you okay man?" Ajax asked, holding out my shoulder.

"I wanna go home," My head is still hurting a bit and I need a fucking warm shower.

"Oh don't be a party pooper Tristan," Miranda slurred at me and I glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up slut! Ajax, I wanna go home!" I demanded and he looked at me with his eyes wide. I caught attentions and some turned to look at me.

"Chill dude, ight, were going home," He supported me as I was walking drunkenly.

Ajax pulled the door open of Georgina's Porsche and helped me in. 

"Here's your phone, I'll just get Georgina," He slammed the door shut and I checked my phone if I had any missed calls. None. I fucking hate the people here in Texas, except for my family of course. I keep reminding myself that Audrey's okay. She's okay.

~Audrey's POV~

"Thanks Kris," I slipped beside the passenger seat and smiled tiredly at my best friend.

"You owe me bitch," She said muffled as she yawned. "I want to go home, let's just get breakfast tomorrow, you'll pay," Kris sipped down a can of pepsi and my eyes were drooping down."Audrey!" I jumped on my seat as she shouted my name.

"Wha-what?!" I turned to look at her and she was frowning at me.

"I said you'll treat me breakfast tomorrow!" She said loudly.

"Yeah, okay," Then my eyes fell all the way down. Sleep.

Kris cut the engine and she shook me awake. I pushed the door open then stumbled out of her BMW, crawling in towards the house.

I shut my bedroom closed then slumped on my bed, charging my phone first, not bothering to change my clothes. Then my phone suddenly buzzed. I forced an eyes to open and I pressed play to the voice mail. "Babe, call me when you get this," My eyes shot open and I called him immediately. 

My phone ringed as I wait and my eyes was falling heavily. "Hello?" Tristan's voice boomed out then my life battery died. I fell asleep.

(A/N) Haha:'D Audrey fell asleep:P And Tristan:$ Dang he just exploded:$ He's really sweet too! He truly loves Audrey:') I'm not gonna add more notes like this because it's close to the end and yeah it'll be fun but I'm gonna leave you guessing;) And I'll just post on the media;)

xoFranchescaxo