ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

Start from the beginning

Wang Yibo raised his head and looked at Xiao Zhan, said, "You are more important than work."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Oh, okay" He smiled at Wang Yibo, "Then don't work too late, come back to our room soon."

Wang Yibo faintly, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan felt that he was already used to Wang Yibo's way of speaking. The only thing he had to overcome was to not be self-indulgent.

It's easier to understand if everything Wang Yibo was doing was for managing his marriage seriously and often needed to solve his physical needs.

Xiao Zhan quietly withdrew from the study and went back to his room to shower. After he was done and came out, he found that Wang Yibo had already returned to the room and was in the middle of taking pajamas from the closet.

Xiao Zhan passed by him and said, "I'm done."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

After taking a shower, Xiao Zhan got sleepy. Initially, he wanted to wait for Wang Yibo so they could go to bed together, but his eyelids were getting too heavy. He fell asleep not long after laying down.

Because he had 'Wang Yibo hadn't come to bed yet' on his mind, he slept very shallow, sometimes awake and sometimes sleeping.

The first time he woke up was because he heard noises from the bathroom, and then he fell asleep again.

The second time he woke up, the bedroom light had been turned off, and Wang Yibo was beside him.

Xiao Zhan felt a lot more at ease and was ready to sleep when he suddenly felt that Wang Yibo seemed to have moved a little closer to him.

He was facing the side Wang Yibo was on. When Wang Yibo approached, he stopped moving. Xiao Zhan could not win over his sleepiness to open his eyes and ask Wang Yibo what's wrong. Before long, he fell asleep completely.

However, Wang Yibo didn't fall asleep so quickly. He faced Xiao Zhan and was looking at him.

Before long, Xiao Zhan started to breathe evenly. Wang Yibo stared at him for a long time, suddenly stretched out his hand, and touched Xiao Zhan's chin.

Then touched Xiao Zhan's nose.

And touched Xiao Zhan's hair.

Probably because his hair tickled his face, Xiao Zhan's eyebrows wrinkled. Wang Yibo immediately moved his hand away.

Only when Xiao Zhan quickly quieted down after frowning, did Wang Yibo breathe out slowly.

Wang Yibo took back his hand, but he still did not sleep. He found Xiao Zhan's hand from inside the quilt and held it in his palm.

Xiao Zhan's hands are smaller and shorter than his, but they are very slender and thin. Wang Yibo can hold both his wrists with one hand.

Then, he can easily put it over Xiao Zhan's head.

During those times, Xiao Zhan's fingers would naturally bend and stretch, and his fingers would move along with his emotional changes, which stimulates Wang Yibo's visual nerve.

Wang Yibo lowered his head and breathed heavily.

It doesn't seem good to wake up Xiao Zhan at this time.

He no longer lay on his side and lay down flat. Then he put Xiao Zhan's hand on his chest, grabbed his fingers, and stared at the ceiling in a daze.

Wang Yibo didn't know when he fell asleep, but he woke up earlier than Xiao Zhan the next day. The moment he woke up, he found Xiao Zhan nestled in his arms and his hand naturally rested on Xiao Zhan's waist.