Chapter 1.

Tessa's pov:
"We did it", I whispered into Scott's ear. All the hard work and training had led to this moment. Standing on that Olympic podium was all I ever wanted, But standing there with my best friend , my partner, the person who was with me through the high and the low points was definitely the highlight. We stood proudly singing our national anthem, an odd tear in our eyes hardly believing this was real. When the ceremony was over Scott and I headed back  to get ready. He looked me right in the eye "I love you Tessa", I gave him a quick hug and we went our separate ways to the changing rooms.
I changed into my Canada tracksuit to match Scott's hoping he'd put on his too. I packed up my things and put my soakers on my skates before heading to the front lobby to meet back up with scott. I found a nice little sofa area to drop my things and wait for him.
Scott's pov:
I can't believe what just happened. I sat on the bench for a solid 5 minutes trying to comprehend what we had done. We won the Olympics. It just kept circling in my head. I changed into my Canada tracksuit and packed up my things. It felt like such an honor being able to wear my country's flag after wining gold on home soil. Our dreams came through. If only I could go back and tell that nine year old boy that one day he would win the Olympics and be the first ever Canadians to win a golf medal in ice dance. I jumped up, exiting my thoughts. Tessa's probably waiting.
No one's pov:
Tessa and Scott weren't like any other normal pair. While in Katelyn and Andrews routine, Katelyn would take for ever to get ready but with Tessa and Scott, Tessa was always ready before him.
Scott found Tessa snuggled up on a sofa taking with a couple of athletes and coaches. While she was happy to be receiving congratulations, Scott could read Tessa like a book. She was exhausted. He gently ran up behind her and hugged her from behind. "Sorry, do you mind if I steal her, our taxis here", Scott said taking Tessa away. "Not at all," they shared some congrats and Tessa and Scott could make their way outside.

Thanks for saving me back there, "not at all I could see you were tired" Scott replied. Tessa lay her head on Scott's shoulder and fell asleep. When they arrived at the hotel tessa was still fast asleep, he didn't want to disturb her so he lifted her out and carried her in his arms. He tipped the bag boy to bring their things to their rooms. When he got inside the room he carefully lowered tessa onto her bed covering her in a blanket to keep her warm. He lay a soft kiss on her cheek and headed to the bathroom for a shower.
Tessa pov:
I woke up wrapped in a crocheted patchwork blanket and figured it had to be scott. I was unsure for a second where I was until I looked around and say our suitcases. The shower was running so I presumed scott had went for a shower. It had been along day since they had last Eaten so I grabbed a room service menu to see what looked nice. Scott came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Hey your awake" he said "yup been a heck of a day", "talk to me about it". We decided on a steak dinner and a fish dinner and scott picked up the phone to ring it in.
"Good day" he says "can I make an order", " I would like a cod and chip and a steak and chip," I would like a coke" " Diet Pepsi ok? Scott looked at me, " I nodded. " okey yea, she rolled her eyes and pretended not to be happy but she doesn't care". I laughed at Scott's typical jokes. " I'll get a water and a chocolate milk". I look up and gasp ohhh. "And can I change the Diet Coke to a chocolate milk on the other one, she's a bit jealous and a bit immature i think" Scott jokes " bye now". I laugh at his little bye now as a formal ending to a conversation. He jumps over and threatens "what are you laughing at". And before I can answer next thing I now I'm being tackled in a tickle fight. It really was the best feeling laughing with the person I had just completed my dreams with.

Authors note:)
Thank you so much for reading. I recently got into Tessa and Scott and got through the fan fictions quite quickly. Most of them haven't been updated since 2018! So I'm going to write one myself. Sorry if it isn't the best it's my first one but I hope you'll like it. I'm going to try and update everyday till the end of the summer. I don't really know where I'm going to take the story but I'll see where it goes. Please feel free to leave any comments or any requests for the story line.
💗💗💗💗