So Giyuu also talked about Shinobu to reduce the silence of the two of them because since Rengoku became a demon, his behavior has changed from the previous noisy Rengoku, now he has become serious so Giyuu is not used to this behavior of Rengoku who is quiet and serious.

"Yeah... I talked to her" Giyuu said in a low tone in his voice enough for Rengoku to hear what he said.

So Rengoku became interested in Giyuu's words in his question but he became more interested in Shinobu.

"Really.. I know what you two talked about about the girl the demon king is looking for." Rengoku said as he stared at the hairpin he was holding.

So Giyuu looked at him. Giyuu knew that Rengoku had heard what he and Shinobu had talked about earlier.

"Come straight to me, did you hear what we talked about earlier?" Giyuu asked Rengoku.

Rengoku was didn't say anything when Giyuu asked him and continued to play with the hairpin in his hand before his demonic two eyes gazed at Giyuu's figure.

He put the Hairpin in his pocket and stood up and approached Giyuu and said.

"Tell me Tamioka... Do you like Shinobu?" Rengoku asked him Giyuu's eyes widened when Rengoku asked him this so he got angry at Rengoku's question to him.

"What are you talking about? Rengoku?" Giyuu asked Rengoku Rengoku just smirked at Giyuu because Rengoku knew that Giyuu used to like Shinobu.

"Nah... Just don't answer if you can't answer my question either." Rengoku said to Giyuu.

"You know I only love one person and that's Y/n!" Giyuu angrily said to Rengoku.

Rengoku knows that they are the same that women like but Rengoku will not allow him to get your attention so Rengoku will make you happy with him even if he is a demon.

"Really... Why do you seem to be defending Shinobu now...? If you really loved Y/n you would let the demon king punish Shinobu." Rengoku said to Giyuu.

When Rengoku said this, Giyuu did not feel any pain in his heart from Shinobu, he preferred that the demon king punish Shinobu because he also did not want anyone to share his rank with Zohakuten because only they had rank 4 and Y/n and he also has a selfish attitude that he has been hiding for a long time.

"I don't care about Shinobu what the demon king will do to her." Giyuu said directly to Rengoku before he turned and disappeared from Rengoku's eye sight leaving Rengoku behind.

"Wow! Giyuu has really changed." Tengen said.

When Tengen suddenly appeared in Shadow in Rengoku's room, Rengoku turned to Tengen and saw him eating his arm.

"Yeah... Giyuu has really changed." Rengoku said jokingly to Tengen.

Tengen just grinned at Rengoku because Tengen couldn't get what Rengoku said to Giyuu out of his mind.