"Really? Are you really happy with what you did to your sister? Just so you can get the position to be a hashira?" Giyuu asked Shinobu.

Shinobu was shocked when Giyuu asked her because he still remembered how she almost killed her sister just to get the position of hashira.

When it hit Shinobu, it sank into her and she remembered everything she did to her sister because she herself ordered Douma to kill her sister but Douma didn't do it and she turned Kanae into a demon.

"Why... You!" Shinobu grit her teeth in angry because Giyuu reminded her how selfish a person and sister she is.

While Giyuu just kept quiet because everything he said was true and there was no lie in it.

"Why are you so angry? Am I telling the truth?" Giyuu said to Shinobu while Shinobu seemed to explode for a moment.

"You yourself ordered Douma to kill your sister but Douma didn't do it because he also knew you were selfish... Douma is good to you, he still has mercy left even though he is a demon... But do you have any mercy? didn't she now become a demon, you can't defeat her because she's stronger than you, so you're thinking of becoming a demon just to follow and kill your sister." Giyuu said to Shinobu.

Giyuu stopped speaking when he felt Shinobu's presence but Shinobu's presence disappeared when Giyuu took advantage of it.

"Why aren't you selfish? Giyuu you can't even handle Y/n being with another demon." Shinobu insults Giyuu but Giyuu doesn't seem to like it.

While Giyuu's two demonic eyes just stared at Shinobu Giyuu just smirked at what Shinobu said to him.

"You know no matter how many other demons are with Y/n, I will never be jealous because I know that Y/n loves me and... I'm not selfish like you and kills of my own blood." Giyuu said.

When suddenly a sojo door opened behind Giyuu as Giyuu turned to leave the room he said something to Shinobu.

"Bring the girl the demon king is looking for to the infinity castle tonight." Giyuu said before he entered the sojo door and that the sojo door was gone in a second leaving Shinobu alone in the room.

While Shinobu was alone in the room she couldn't think of what Giyuu said to her.

"Why does Giyuu keep reminding me of my sister?" Shinobu asked herself.

'I don't know why I've been jealous of my sister ever since she became a hashira because maybe my parents loved her more then me... But that doesn't matter anymore because I'm going to kill her with my own hands, it's not my fault either why I am like this she made me to be like this because she took everything from me.' Shinobu thought to herself.

It's been a few minutes since Giyuu returned to the infinity castle, she was thinking of nothing but Shinobu because now that she has become an upper rank, she is sure that if another upper moon helps her to return her to her previous position, she will become a lower moon where she should be.

"What a pity." Giyuu said to herself when he heard Rengoku's voice.

"So did you talk to her?" Rengoku asked Giyuu.

When Giyuu heard Rengoku's voice Giyuu turned to Rengoku where he was sitting holding a hairpin.

Giyuu didn't say a word to Rengoku because he didn't want to talk to anyone especially Rengoku because he had been making so much noise since they were human.

"If you think that I'm still like that... Not now." Rengoku said while playing with the hairpin in his hand.

Giyuu saw the hairpin Rengoku was holding he knew what the hairpin he was holding was for.