2: Chapter 70

Soo-ae freezed before turning her head straight ahead.

"Who is that man? Was he on his way to Dohwa's appartement?" She felt a few drops of sweat dripping down her forehead. "Luckily he fell asleep... but what does he even want from him?" She took a few more glances at him.

The bus was quiet and no one went in and out of it for ten more stops. Soo-ae pushed the stop button while panicking as the next stop was the closest one to Eunhyuk's house.

Suddenly, the bus driver turned the speakers on. "Sir, no alcohol allowed in the bus." Soo-ae was startled. The man woke up surprised before his expression turned into a furious one. The bus stopped and he stood up, wobbling.

"This isn't safe for me..." Soo-ae thought, but proceeded to wait until the man left the bus before stepping out. "Maybe this is where he intended to stop anyway?" She took the path towards Eunhyuk's house but quickly noticed that it seemed like she was following the man. Soo-ae didn't feel fright because the man was far away in front of her and she could barely see him due to the darkness, but she was still wondering why he was taking the same path as her.

As they both arrived to Eunhyuk neighbourhood, Soo-ae now realized that Eunhyuk might have been in danger and desperately wanted to figure it out. She hid behind the bushes that were far enough from his house so that she couldn't be seen, but she was still able to see his front door. The man knocked on Eunhyuk's house. It took a while before the door opened. It was Go Eunhyuk who stepped outside. He wore a black hoodie and black sweats. Eunhyuk looked around the outside area before talking to the man.

Soo-ae had a shocked expression on her face, though she couldn't hear what they were saying. "Eunhyuk is talking to Dohwa's... dad? Do they have some kind of connection no one knows of?"

Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed his keys and locked his front door. He then followed the man who walked off. Soo-ae decided to secretly follow them.

"Does this make me a stalker?" She asked herself. "This is really random, though. I'm just being curious. Why are they with each other? "

After a few minutes of following them, she realized that they were on their way to the train station. Fortunately, there were a lot of people on the station so she was less likely to get caught. She used her wet shirt that was stained with noodle water to wrap it around her head as a disguse so she could get closer to them. Eunhyuk and the man approached a group of three women. Soo-ae was able to overhear them despite the loudness of the crowd.

"Do you happen to know which train that will take us to Marang headquarters?" Eunhyuk asked them.