chapter 4

KURHULA'S POV.

I wanted to laugh so bad at Thomas because XONGI just humiliated him but she was right about all the things she said though,as we all know I can't say that out loud. Now I have to pretend to be angry at my poor daughter and start to comfort this pig.

Kurhula: Tata wa vananga yehlisani moya , n'wu rivaleleni anga tivi chumu in'wana.
(Father of my children calm down, forgive her , she doesn't know anything she just a child.)

Thomas: Nwana  hayi xiti endla tswatsi xilo Lexa wena lexi nxa!( Child!, No this thing of yours is acting like an adult nxa!)

To be honest I wanted to roll my eyes so bad but I didn't I have to make sure he's happy again so that he won't threaten me about kicking us .

Kurhula:  calm down love, please forgive her.

I said trying to seduce him because I know he won't unless you make him think with his dick .

Thomas: I will forgive her because you bagged me to.

He is one cocky mother fucker I tell you .

Kurhula :*I looked at his eyes will rubbing his dick with my hand* Thanks daddy I will make it up to you.

I said that then turn around and start walking to where my kids were but the bustard want sex immediately so he ran after me.

Thomas: Where are you going I thought you said you were going to make it up to me.

He said while panting like a dog just because of jogging that small distance nxa lazy fuck.

Kurhula: Patience love, Patience.

I turned around and gave a dirty and a sloppy kiss then I pulled out with him wanting more but I just turned around and continue with my journey with a smirk on my face.

THOMAS'S POV.

My name Thomas Sithole I stay Gauteng, Thembisa Winnie Mandela zone 10. I actually have a wife there whom I married legally  her name is Lucy she is xhosa by tribe . Lucy is everything I want in a woman I mean she is a slender , tall,  light skinned and petite but she fierce as hell she can be demanding sometimes but I can't complain I love that woman to the core .

While on the other hand I have children and a wife at home whom I married traditionally. To speak the truth I used to love Kurhula but she so soft I grew out of love with her, but I am not willing to let her go . Kurhula is truly beautiful she is thick , has a huge ass , brown  skinned and has long hair but her hair is something that disgust me most of the time because she is hairy  the entire body. Another thing that disgust me about her is that she is plain she is not style like my dear Lucy .

Speaking of Lucy I need to call her I haven't spoken to her since I got here  , I need to hear her voice in order to be calmed because Yoh I still angry with what happened earlier with RIXONGILE. I don't like that girl because she challenges me a lot and the way she looks me in the eyes sends chills across my spine.  I am somehow scared of her but of course I won't show this to her.

I take out my phone and dial my Lucy's number ,it rings unanswered but I try again four times when I was about to give up she answered.

Lucy: Sthandwasam unjani?

Thomas: ngyaphila wen unjani my love .

Lucy : I'm fine . That came as a whisper he almost didn't hear her.

Lucy :ohh shit .she moaned.

Thomas: what was that.

Lucy : nothing papi I just bumped my leg in the bedside and I have hurt my toes in the process.

Thomas: ohh sorry my love , please get well soon.

He was relieved for a moment he thought she was moaning out of sexual pleasure. Thomas couldn't bare the thought of anyone taking Lucy away from him .

Thomas : Where is that good for nothing woman and her children? . He asked himself while searching for them.

Thomas: anyway let me rest so that I can be ready for eating that tight pussy tonight.

*He grinned while rubbing his dick*

{ Hello dear readers I hope you enjoying the story so far  please comment,vote and share. }

Do you think Lucy was moaning out of pain or pleasure?

Think carefully before answering.