Subway Crush: Nine

Start from the beginning

Once she finally settled in her seat, she saw the one sitting beside her wearing a hoodie jacket, but the tattoo or birthmark or whatever you call it didn't escaped her eyes, then blue hair suddenly cascades on his eyes, she quickly took her mirror on her bag, she can't be wrong he's Jellal right? She took her lip gloss too and pretend to retouch, but her real agenda is to find out if it's really him, she placed the mirror in front of her, but is tilted in his direction. It-s as if her eyes glimmer in happiness when she confirmed that it is actually him, could this day get any better? Now she knows how Lucy feels whenever she's beside her subway crush. But the difference is Lucy's subway crush is awake, while Jellal's asleep. But nether less, she's still happy to be by his side, if there is only way for her to get close to him.

Her thoughts suddenly got distracted when she felt his head rested on her shoulders, a sheepish smile spread on her lips, closing her eyes as she placed her head above to his, pretending to be asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it's raining since last Saturday night and the whole Sunday, Juvia overslept again because of the cool air. Once she woken up, she quickly took a bath and wore her uniform, she didn't took her breakfast and leave their house as soon as possible. She ran over the waiting shed where she has to get a taxi to drive her to her school. Lots of Taxi's has passed by, but all of them has passenger, pissed, Juvia looked at her wristwatch and saw that in fifteen minutes, she'll be late at school already.

Even though she's not as smart as Lucy and Levy, she still doing her best to study hard, she doesn't want to get a mark in her class card over tardiness. She saw yet again a taxi, but she really needs to be at school within ten minutes, she muster all her courage and went to the road, "Stop!!!!" She yelled, making the taxi stop a few inches away from her, "Dammit! Are you crazy? Do you want to die?!" The taxi driver yelled at her, she quickly went to the side where the driver was, "Sorry Mr. Taxi Driver but I really need to be at school within ten minutes, please take me at Pixie High and about your question. No, I don't want to die." She said, but the driver shook his head.

"I can't. I have a passenger. Sorry, but you need to wait for another cab." The taxi driver said and started the engine, but Juvia is persistent, she pleaded to the driver, even casting puppy eyes just for him to pity her, "Please, I really need to be there as soon as possible." Juvia pleaded, but it's as if the driver has a stone heart, "Sorry kid. But like I told you I have a passenger in---" he didn't even finish his sentence when his passenger talk, "It's alright. I'm not in a hurry, you can take her." The passenger said, wait it's a man, but Juvia can't tell who he was because the window is tinted, the driver looked at his passenger, "But Sir. I can't drop you here. You're my customer." The driver said.

"Then don't drop me here and let's take the girl to her school." The guy said, the driver nodded and open the door on the back, Juvia smiled as she clamber in the taxi, she's about to say her thanks to the guy, but her jaw dropped literally when she saw who it was. Gray-sama. Gray looked at her, then outside, his chin rested on his palms, but he looked at her again, raising his hand to her. Slowly, slowly, slowly...  She then felt his hand in her chin, warm. But much to her surprise when he closed her mouth by his hand. He looked back outside again, resting his chin in his palms, "I do get that reaction a lot." He said, but a small smile that spread his lips didn't escaped her ocean like eyes. She... Just... Made... Her... Gray-sama smile!