Osman

Pushing the door to my tent, I hear a loud cry inside. It was Bala, her pain was my pain, her tears were my tears, every ounce of me wants to burst through and comfort her. I know I have to wait till I am allowed in. "Osman, Osmanum," she is sobbing and crying out. This time I can't contain myself, so I make my way into our room.
"Bala," I murmur. I find Ana, Gonca and Elif Ana  Selcan aunt and huddled around her. Our eyes meet and I know she wants me to come to her. I kneel down beside her and grab her hand. I feel her fingers squeeze my hand and I can immediately tell she is in a lot of pain. Gonca asks me to move aside so
she can give her the medicine she needs, I shift over and help Bala sit up. Gonca gently feeds her and it calms her down. Once Bala is feeling better, Selcan Ana starts to leave but gives me a look of delight before exiting the room. Gonca and Elif Ana follow behind her.
"Bala, askim (my love), my heart, your Osman is here. Are you okay? What happened?" my voice is trembling with worry, "How did you get hurt? I swear I'll make those who hurt vou pay with-"
"Osmanum," her sweet, soft voice cuts me off. "It's ok, I'm fine, I was just tired and the fighting made me feel worse. I wasn't worried about myself though, Osman'm."
"What's going on, who or what were you worried about, Bala'm?" my curiosity peaks.
"The baby, Osman." she beams. Joy flushes over my face, was she saying what I think she's saying? "Our baby," she responds as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.
"Are you serious, Bala? Are you-?" I gasp.

"Yes, my Osman, I'm pregnant!" Bala confirms my thoughts, grinning ear to ear. I squeeze her hand hard and bend down to plant a kiss on her
forehead
"We're going to be parents, in shaa Allah (God willing)!" Bala's face lights up, her already radiant face full of pleasure. She mounts herself up and
falls into my arms. I pull her in and hold her in my arms. Both of us overcome by contentment.

Osman finally knows the good news! Wasn't Osman's reaction just adorable? Let us know what you thought of this chapter!
Don't forget to vote!🤍🥹