Nicko

I was finding the file dad gave me. Then I heard Camila's voice from a certain room . I went towards there as soon as I entered the room I saw a bastard forcing himself on Camila.

I couldn't control as soon as i saw her tears , it shook me from head to toe. I setted Camilla off room and the i turned towards that bastrad.

"Do you how am I??","DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO AM I?? THE NEXT CEO OF VOLKOV IT CORP. AND I CAN FUCKING DO ANYHTHING IF SOMEONE TOUCHES WHATS MINE!!!"
"y..you d...don't know m.mme my d..dad will kill you", He stuttered. "Hell yeah.. I'll gave you 3 seconds to run and hide , if i found you then I'll shoot you as much time as much Camilla sobbed", i said furiously.

That bastard ran as I exited the room and went towards uncle Rhys room , I got in and found his gun. I picked it up and went to find that bastard. As I came out of palace i found him in his car. I went towards him and and pulled him out , while holding his collar.

"YOU BASTARD YOU'D AUDACITY TO MAKE HER CRY NOW SEE MY AUDACITY TO MAKE YOU REGRET", i blurted out. With that i shood 7 times .. 7 TIME MY CUPCAKE SOBBED.
HUH bastard . I maked a call and then went inside

I went  inside and asked anni bridget where Cam was

I went inside and asked anni bridget where Cam was. She told me that she was along the pool side . I went there and saw her heavily drunk. I went towards her.

I went there and kneeled in fornt of her . As soon as she saw me her eyes lit up.
I was about say something but she said "NiCkO"
"Yeah? What happened?", i asked. "I love you~ and i really love your these cute moles too", she said. I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't beleive my ears.

She pecked the mole on my nose first... Then, she pecked one on my cheek and ear....

I let her do whatever you want while smiling...

"1 1Ove this onE also",~she said while pointing out the one on my neck and pecked it also afterward!! "And.....This oNe iS my favourite...." said while staring at the one under my lips.. And now I know what's coming next..

She leaned in and attached her lips with mine... her upper lip was touching my lower one.... she was about to lean back after pecking but I grabbed her waist pulling her closer and started moving my lips on hers...

I made her hands wrapped around my neck...i kissed her passionately and could taste alcohol..I gave her a last peck before pulling away... she was about to say something but she black out and her head fell on her shoulder...

I carried her inside and saw uncle Rhys glaring at me. He rushed to me and i told her that she was drunk. He took her from me and gave me last stare after asking me to meet him after party in his perosnal room.

_______________________________________ Hey belles hope you enjoyed 💜 Don't forget to follow and vote for next book

Hey belles hope you enjoyed 💜

Don't forget to follow and vote for next book..💜