5. Changed

Precap:
Shiv tried apologising from siya but she shouts at him. She says such things which hurt shiv a lot but he remains shut and asks her if she is fine or not. This shocked siya and she is left with the same question just why?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya's pov
I realised what I said to shiv is so heartbreaking but my outburst was the frustration of all the silence he gave me from last 3 years and the insult in the office. But I created a blunder by saying something which I should not have said. He loved his parents very much. In all these years I never saw him weeping for them once , all he was doing was to support me, handling the business and even handling the mess created all around. He was never a expressive person but earlier I used to know about his feelings but now it feels like he has created walls around him where no one can reach. But I have to apologise  I created a blunder even didn't accepted the things shiv brought for me and throwed them off the balcony. He would be so much hurt and disappointed na I will say sorry to him...

______________________________________

Shiv was standing near the pool with coffee in his hands. Siya was searching him and then she recalled whenever he used to be upset or sad he used to go to some beach. But his car was in the parking lot only. Then she find him standing near the pool.

Siya:
Shiv gauri aunty ne kaha ke tune khana nahi khaya abhi tak chal saath beth ke khate hai.
(Heyy bhagwaan. ...... Kya yaar siya isse better koi cover up nahi mil sakta tha kya sorry bolne ke alawa khana puch le pehle, I suck at apologies)

Shiv:
Agar sorry bola ni jata toh try bhi kyu kar rahi ho Siya. I must say you are still the same at apologies. Seriously khana se accha bahana nahi mila sorry bolne ka. Hmmm

Siya: (feeling embarrassed)
Arre shiv tujhe pata hai na I suck but I crossed my limits today mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha aisa kuch tujhe yaad.

Shiv:
Trust me siya mujhe bura nahi laga infact sorry mujhe kehna chaahiye kyuki maine tereko pick nahi kiya aur office meh tere upar gussa nikala. Aage se nahi hoga yaar aur ha ice cream bhi nahi launga aur na hi tere vo flowers daisy na. Mujhe laga tere favourites hai but mai yeh bhul gaya ki wakt ke saath cheeze badal jaati hai. Aur sabke favourite bhi. You were asking about dinner na I don't want to eat. I had in the office. You have you must be hungry. Ok gud night meet you in the morning. And ya do not feel guilty I am not hurt Siya....
He said emotionlessly.

Siya was stunned listening to shiv.

Siya's pov
It was like a stone was speaking. God what the hell! Did you changed my best friend from some alien. Is he for real. Matlab in college days he used to be so much upset if someone said something to him. Now it feels like nothing is there inside him. He is not what he was years back. He is changed in the last 3 years. And why did he changed. And again I am left with one single question.....

JUST WHY?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No goals

Devil queen
Signing offf..........