3. A Sad Flashback

So guys I know I am very late. Really sorry for that. So here is your chapter after ages......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya's pov
She reached home and seeing his house after 4 four years brought happiness on her face. She reminisced all the memories of childhood and her parents who were no more now.

Just said, I miss you mom dad.

Today Shiv hurted me the most. You always said that he will take care of me. But no he is the one because of whom I am crying today. He broke your promise mom which he gave to you.

Flashback

In a hospital, we can see a girl crying hysterically hugging a person. She is none other than Siya.

Shiv see na what doctor is saying that mom dad will die. Nooo this cant happen.

Life is unpredictable. Just few moments ago she had everything but now everything was breaking apart.

Shiv had no words to confront her as he was also shocked and very sad as he has also lost his parents in this car accident. Seeing his best friend crying was another trauma. Because Siya got the chance to even last time talk to her parents but he didn't even got a chance to see his parents face last time as their car got blasted. But Shiv as a very good friend supported her.

Siya, calm down you know na when you cry bitterly your mom dad doesn't like it. Please calm down. We will do something. Shiv said with some hope.

He looked towards the doctor but he nodded his head negatively. He lost his hope. But then he heard a painful voice calling him.

Shiv beta.
That voice was Siya's mom voice. He immediately answered.

Ro aunty, I am here you don't worry nothing will happen to you we will call the best doctor to treat you both. Shiv said.

No Beta their is no way we could be saved. You just promise me that you will protect my daughter no matter what. Arohi ( siya's mother ) said looking towards her crying daughter sitting in the corner.

And you will never hurt her and will  give her every happiness that she deserves. You know na how she is immature types. I just want that my daughter always gets  what she deserves. Her mother said with tears.

I know you are the best for my daughter. Just promise me shiv that you will never leave her hand. Just promise me sh....iv. She said groaning in pain.

Shiv immediately held her hand amd said with tears.
I promise you everything. Siya will be my first priority. Always before me.

Listening these words just her mother saw Shiv with proud eyes. But she got peace and she took her last breath. Left her daughter forever.

Nooooo ... Cried Siya running onto her parents lifeless bodies. She hugged them like she don't want to leave them.

Shiv was rooted at his place. He lost his other parents by heart. The hospital management has to start the procedure. So they were about to take the bodies but Siya was not allowing them.   

So shiv took hold of her. But she was crying and screaming hysterically.

Nooo my parents are alive. This can't happen. They are not dead. You guys have gone mad how can they leave me. They know na that I cant live without them for a second. She shouted.

She hold Shiv collar and said with tears.
Shiv listen my parents listened to you always more than me say them to come back say na shiv please shiv I beg u say them yaar. They will come back.
She said.

Shiv just shouted and said,
Siya they will never come back. You have to believe it. And hugged her very tightly.

She was crying continuously.

Shhh siya bacha see calm down you will worsen your health. Shiv said calmly.

She was still crying. And other side shiv was getting tensed.

Just then Shiv phone buzzed with a message.

He opened his phone as he thought there would be something related to the accident.

But what he saw made him utterly shocked.

Just after seeing the message for the first time after witnessing his parents amd parents friend death. A tear leaked from his eyes.

Flashback ended

He broke your promise mom. He hurted me the most. He left me all alone today. Siya thought with a hurt face.

What is the reason behind all this????? Shiv only you can answer them....

Just why???????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published on : 7 June 2022
Goals:  15 votes 15 comments

Do follow and share

Your author
Devil queen signing off....