||○●part-16●○||

All the people of KGF were scared to see this condition of Rocky, and their biggest fear was to lose Rocky which they never wanted to happen.

🗣:I heal small wounds, I have bandaged them, but maybe the pain will be more.

Y/n's face was expressionless, she is blaming herself for all this

Middle of night

The whole Kgf was trembling with the sound of Rocky's screams.

Y/n can't stand it anymore, and she goes to Rocky, takes off talisman which is given by him and puts it on his hand and continues to caress his hand.

You: calm down rocky plz ( in low voice)

Rocky was asleep

Fatima: Daughter, now you also take rest, you also have fever.

You: no, Rocky is in so much pain because of me, I will not leave him, you go and take rest .

Fatima says nothing and walks away

________________________________

Rocky: arghh...

You: rocky!

she helps him to sit

You: Rocky I'm sorry, all this happened because of me, neither I would have gone there nor all this would have happened , I am sorry.

Rocky: shh.... You didn't do anything, it's all a game of destiny, don't blame yourself for it.

You:Why? Why are you like this, these words of yours make me feel that if anything happens to you, I would die, I love you Rocky, I love you.

Rocky freezes, he know that somewhere y/n likes him. But this sudden confession is doing something in his heart.

just then the telephone rings

Y/N helps Rocky to pick up the phone

On call

Shetty: Have you become a big man? You were right here at my feet, I will give you one more chance, come and sit at my feet again, become my servant again....

Rocky face is blank .. and y/n is hearing everything

Shetty: And I have heard that you have a queen? ok bring her too

Y/N snatches the phone from him and hangs it up.

You; kill this dog later..here drink it.   

she said while feeding soup to Rocky.

________________________________

You:Rocky, Fatima ma  is very worried about Farhan, please do something if its  possible.

Rocky: You don't worry I'll find out, and yes we are going on vacation, go get ready.

You: where?

Rocky: Dubai

You: Inayat Khalil .

Rocky: how do you know ?

You: My name is also y/n kundra , I know everything.

Rocky: I still need to know a lot more about you

You: yeah you have to....

....

Vote plz