||●○part-12○●||

Kamal:Since when did Virat have such arrogance. Looks like it's time to kill it too.... hey you come here ( he said to a guard)

Kamal: Where is that Bombay boy? Was he killed? Tch! I Missed it  otherwise I would have killed him by my own hands..

??: what the hell live me

Rajendra: y/n beta what are you doing here?

You:I don't know uncle, I was in Delhi and they  brought here by  the plane.... When I asked, they started saying that the sarkar has asked you to bring...

Suddenly There is a loud banging sound of drums.

You: Rocky?

Everyone gets up from their seats

Rocky came and dramatically said

Rocky:o god!see that no more heads should be cut off for these chair  ( and he sit down there on throne)

He see that everyone else is standing

Rocky:Hey sit down, there should be no fear but it should be in the heart and mind. we are all one...

Rajendra: virat!

Rocky: virat !virat!I killed him . Poor him went away in young age... (he said while looking at room) hey! why you all look pale. Dont worry! You all are in safe hands. I am new at place , not in field. I will make this company more  big. Your support,  your blessings,  your cooperation,  that's all I need..

Kamal: what do you think ha?That anyone would come and sit on that chair and we would remain silent, this is not a game of kho-kho. Our father has created us only so that we can rule here...   And someone from outside comes and we keep on pulling the grass..
( he said in full attitude)

Rocky: Nepotism? 'what is happening to our country  Where you see recommendations,  donations,  domination, influence,  bribe , father's name . Now what can and poor child do, what can a 1st do after getting a first rank .What should the person who comes alone after chopping off people's heads do?

He said banging his hand on table

Rocky:merit! I have come with merit show me respect too.... your father did everything right for but made a mistake, you all were born in wrong time , it's my ruling time.  What do you say sona? Am I right?

You:I  told you thousand of times stop calling me this sona sona. And why have you brought me here?

Rocky: To keep , in KGF . Safety sona. These people are very dangerous, And the person who runs such a big company, he also needs someone's company, doesn't he? entertainment you are my entertainment sona.

Y/n eyes turn cold and emotionless

Kamal:Aye. That's it, I have been seeing since a long time that you are barking like a dog..... How dare you say such a thing to the girl of our family.

Andrew: kamal!what are you doing.. sit down. ( he warn him)

Kamal: is she is  your entertainment ?We are silent, it does not mean that you will keep on speaking whatever comes to your mind.

Daya put his hand on kamal shoulder  to make him stop

Kamal: dont touch me. .... Hey, you used to polish shoes in the streets of Bombay. And today you came and sat with us, do you even know our status, you are like an insect in front of us

Bang !

Everyone flinched expect  y/n and rocky

Rocky: where I am ? Ahh yes entertainment you are my entertainment sona.

Rajendra: If we can get one Rocky to kill Garuda, can't we get another Rocky to kill this Rocky?

Rocky: When my father could not do it, I swear to my father, no one will be able to do it. One and only piece

 One and only piece

Vote pls