Chapter 1

NOTE: This story has a little something in it that might make you uncomfortable, I suggest that you take a quick read-through.

I've always hated the thought of being in a horror movie situation. My city has a lot of problems. But honestly, I can just give less of a fuck because it's Henderson Kentucky, the city itself is on crack.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I did not have good sleep at all, and even worse is that I got to go to school today. I am seriously not even ready for the childish bullshit today. All I can think about is my math teacher Mr. Williams. Only reason why I go to school honestly.

I glanced over to my right, sitting on a nightstand was my phone, charging. I took it off the charger, turned it on, and checked the time. "6:55 A.M.". School starts at 7:30 so I'm good right now. I got up off my bed, then made my way over to my bathroom, I turned on cold water and washed my face with it.

Washing with cold water is so relieving for me, keeps me awake for the day. After washing my face, I went by my bedroom door and got my backpack. I was ready, I went downstairs to the front door and left the house. Sitting in the driveway was my car. My mom got me this car as a birthday gift for my 16th birthday.

I got out my car keys, which were already in my pocket because I fell asleep as soon as I came home yesterday. I stayed after school yesterday to make a deal with Mr. Williams, I honestly don't mind his deal anyways at least it keeps my grades up. I walked over to my car and unlocked it and got in, I started the car and drove off to another day of school terror and oh my gosh, school is bad in this city. Henderson County Schools is getto, the teachers are stupid (except Mr. Williams), and kids act like some fucking monkeys it just has badly written all over it my gosh.

~~~~

I pulled into the driveway of the school and then put my car in park, I got out and started walking to the entrance of the school before the "animals" start roaming around the school. As I entered the school I took a left to go to my locker, when I reached my locker I opened it, took my backpack off, and reached in there for the school stuff I'll need today. A book, a binder, and a pouch for pencils. I put my backpack in the locker and closed it, a bunch of students started walking by and now I know school has started. I go off to my first class which is Mr. Williams, as I reached the entrance of his class he had a weird smile on his face which gave me butterflies.

I walked in and sat at my table, and waited as the kids start to walk in one by one. Once the room was full, the teacher got everybody to sit down and get class started.

"Good morning guys, we are gonna continue off with our homework review from yesterday, so please get out your homework and I'll call on y'all one by one." He said.

I didn't have to finish my homework honestly, even though I had another day to finish I didn't take it. I was just tired as hell and wanted to go to sleep that day, and it doesn't even matter if I finished it, because he'll grade it no matter what anyway. I just sat there, soon Mr. Williams walked over to me and bent down, and went to my ear.

"Meet me in my office after school, 3:35" He whispered in my ear quite.

I just nod in response. He walked back to the front of the room and got the class's attention for the homework review. He called on each student one by one except me because I didn't do my work. It seemed to get another student's attention as he raised his hand high. Mr. Williams called on him, letting him ask the question.

"Why wasn't Adrian not called on?" He said.

"Why are you worried about it?" I said mockingly.

He rolled his eyes and focused back on whatever he was doing.