Chapter 7.

3rd Person POV:

Techno stood at his desk and he was reading, just like he'd do in any other day. Well that would be on the days he isn't with his basically only friend that isn't part of his family. His behaviour is easy to observe really, and he knows that people are seeing it off of him because there isn't atleast one question that's related to where is he going, like he's doing something important when in reality he's just doing activities he likes with someone else for a change.

He's not currently with Dream, but it's not because he doesn't want to be. He just knows that the blonde has probably many other people to talk to rather than ol' boring Techno, and he often thought that it's probably for the best. He wasn't even aware of how glad Dream is to see the pinkette, who finally managed to bring himself to randomly chat with him and believe it, once they get together it's really hard to separate them. Techno can't handle being around Dream's friends, he never talks and it sometimes made the blonde feel as if he wasn't included. But in reality the pinkette felt okay as long as he didn't say something to fuck up.(social anxiety-)

Wilbur passed by Techno's bedroom, mostly because he realised that his brother was in his bedroom and not outside which was starting to feel like an unusual sight.

"Hey man, taking a break from your playdate?"

Techno was mildly unsure of what Tommy said to make Wilbur ship him with someone that they never saw... and with all honesty the pinkette wanted to make sure they don't meet Dream. Not that he wants to save himself from all this pointless chiacking, but he feared that Wilbur would react differently than him to Dream. He can get delirious when he's hungry, and that means lose all morality and start being a whole different person which.. wouldn't make such a great first impression.

"Would you quit it with the names?" Techno spoke with an irritated tone of voice.

Wilbur grinned.

"Well you've never told me their name, what am i supposed to call them otherwise?"

Maybe it was for the best, if they knew about Dream then they'd probably get around of finding his adress just like Techno did and try to set them up. Tech was not having it, he wasn't gonna stand by as his brothers chimn into still waters, he wanted to leave it as it is. Which might be a mistake, if you never tell them... they'll never know.

"Maybe drop the talk, you don't want an incident related to windows to happen, right?" That, was a threat. And it was carefully instructing Wilbur to avoid windows if he manages to get on his brother's nerves.

"Are you excited about the archery contest?" Wilbur walked over besides Techno.

The brunet took a glance at unopened letters that piled up on his desk, the distinct wax that glued them all closed together had the alchemy sign of death carved into it. All of them are Kristin's letters. She oftenly sends her family letters, to check up on them since she can't always be there and whenever Techno is spoken of it's never personally, it's either Phil would mention him as he writes. She never gave up on piling up letters for Tech and trying to get an answer out of him, though the crow that delivers them is only instructed to return with a short answer. The pinkette is a confusing person, you can never figure out if he's uninterested or annoyed... but Kristin often felt like she was doing a bad job at being a stepmom because of it. She really loved her kids that's for sure,(probably favorised Wilbur..) but it felt as if Techno didn't really care. In reality he was just very awkward, and couldn't find something to talk about without sounding dry.

Techno replied with "Yeah.." and it seemed his voice trailed off and showed a flash of emotion whilst he thought of it.

Wilbur glanced back at him in surprise.