"Yesss, please don't stop!" I couldn't help but moan at the feeling. I heard her chuckle before she did the exact opposite of what I asked. I whined at the loss of the pleasure, she slapped my ass again before I felt something enter me.

Not after long, I realized it was a strap. I could feel it in my stomach. "Ohhhh, fu-fuckkk!!" She didn't start of slow, she gripped my hips and delivered a round of rough backshots.

One of her hands let go of my hip and tangled itself in my hair. She pulled my head back roughly, "Open them pretty eyes baby, look at me while I'm fucking the shit outta you." I struggled, but I opened my eyes and watched her.

She bit her lip, fucking me even harder, "Fuck, you look so sexy like this. Tell me you love it when I fuck you like this." All I could do was moan, I couldn't get any words out, let alone a whole sentence.

"Say it baby, tell daddy how much you love this dick."

"I- oh shhiittt, I love it when you- mmm, when you fuck me like this. I love it so muchhh!" I gripped the sheets on the bed tighter, digging my nails into them. "Good girl." I bit my lip, still trying to watch her as she gave me this immense amount of pleasure.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, the grip she had on my hair tightened and she pulled it even harder. "Did I say you could close them?" I shook my head the best I could, "No, daddy."

"Then don't close em, I wanna watch your eyes get glossy when that pretty pussy squirts all over me." I just moaned in response and started throwing it back on her. "Ssss damn Bey," She slapped my butt again, gripping it this time. She kept a strong grip on my asscheek and moved it to the side, spreading the lips of my treasure.

"Say my name mama."

"Nicki?" I abruptly woke up from my dream, hearing my alarm go off. My heart was racing and my breathing was heavy. I hadn't had a dream like that in a long time, especially not about Nicki. The last time I had a dream like that about Nicki, it was when we first met.

I moved the cover off of me and looked down, I felt the wetness between my legs, so I knew I had to get cleaned up. I got up and changed the sheets before I went to take a shower. I got ready and grabbed my things, heading to the club.

Tonight was "Barbie Night" it was a little different from what we usually did. Instead of us coming on in an order, we were all gonna come out at one time and perform a routine together. It was kind of a way for all of the girls to be shown at one time, at the same time.

As I made my way to the club, I hoped I could act normal around Nicki. The first time this happened, I didn't think too much of it especially because she was dating my best friend. But, now she was single and so was I according to Robyn, so this felt..different.

I parked my car in the hidden garage, locking it and walking in the club. Just my luck I ran into Nicki on my way in, I literally bumped into her on accident. "My bad Beybey, I didn't mean to bump into you. I was just heading to my car to get something."

I tried to focus, but my mind immediately went back to my dream from earlier. I was having flashbacks and could feel myself getting turned on again. "It's okay, I'm gonna go ahead and go to the back."

"Ight, I'll see you when the show starts mama." When she said that, I felt another wave of flashbacks hit me. I closed my eyes briefly, trying to get myself together, "Okay." was all I said before I headed to my room in the back to get changed.