"If I die-" I pause to take a breath, plus my throat is still so dry "Delgado won't get any money. Therefore, you will be killed because it will be your fault."

"I don't want to kill you. I have something else in mind." He looks down at me with that crazed look and smile from before.

If there's any remaining blood in my body, drains.

No, no, not again. No.

He sits down on haunches, very close for my liking, and he grips my jaw abruptly. I hiss in pain, he squeezes harder "You're going to be useful for once." He grins, bringing my face closer to his.

"Get away from me." My heart is beating so fast that I might die from cardiac arrest after all.

He chuckles, putting more pressure.

"If you scream, I will carve your pretty face until you become unrecognisable." He lets go of me harshly and my head falls back on the mattress again.

"Go away!" I am physically unable to push him away when he gets on top me. So, I ignore his words and I scream at the top of my lungs as he spreads my legs and sets himself between them.

If I scream loud enough, maybe Seb will hear me.

"Shut the fuck up." He grits out, placing his palm over my mouth to muffle my screams. I don't care about the pain anymore, I need him to get the fuck off of me as soon as possible. When I lift my arms to push him, he pins them above my head, so I bite his palm until I rip a piece off his flesh. "You fucking bitch!" He cries out, taking his hand away and I find the opportunity to scream again.

"I said shut the fuck up." His hand wraps around my throat and he starts squeezing progressively harder.

I am reliving the night of Logan's birthday.

Suddenly, Jake is on top of me again. Trying to strangle me in an attempt to cover my loud pleads for help.

I am sixteen again,

unable to fight back again,

unable to protect myself again.

My worst nightmare turns into reality for a second time and I am not strong enough to stop it.

I choke out, my screams turn into coughing, tears flood my vision and my last ounce of resilience dies down.

I might as well die with it.

"Remember that you did this to yourself, you fucking cunt. At least, you are a fine piece of ass and I will enjoy it." He lets go of my neck for a moment to undo the zip of his pants "Let go! Help!" I scream until there is no air in my lungs left "Sebas-" He slaps my face before he covers my mouth with his palm in such way that I can't even open it to bite him again.

"I told you once, Miller shouldn't be the one fucking you." He grins like a mad person, referring to those messages he sent me a while back.

With his one hand holding my wrists and the other over my mouth, he fails to spread my legs enough and lift my dress, and with the way I keep moving and fighting against him, even if it's not nearly enough, he ends up letting go of my arms.

In one quick move, he rips the the upper front of my dress, revealing my white lace bra. I tried to stop him, but I failed.

"I always wanted to bury my face in these tits, almost as much as I want to see the life draining from your eyes." And his lips latch on in between my breasts.

I place my hands on his chest, trying to push him away, that's why he removes his palm from my mouth "Get off of me!" I scream "You are fucking sick!" I hit him repeatedly, trying to push him away enough to escape from underneath him.