Chapter 2 ''counting crimes''

Start from the beginning

Y/n ''and there is more-''

Anastasia ''What do you mean-''

Y/n ''Im pregnant-''

Marc+Anastasia ''WHAT?!!?'' Y/n nods her head again still crying

Y/n ''Please dont tell anyone about it, i dont want anyone to know about it''

Marc+Anastasia ''Okay, we promise we wont tell anyone about it''

Two hours pass and Fabio is looking for Y/n everywhere, he has been asking everyone if they had seen her anywhere but nothing,he then decided to knock on Marc's door to see if she was there or if he had seen her anywhere around.

~ Fabio POV ~

I tried calling her so many times, but it goes straight to the voice mail every single time, i tried texting her to call me and tell me where she is so many times but no response, no one had seen her and she isnt in her room either. I still havent ask Marc & Charles if they saw her, so that's what I'm going to do right now. He stands out taking a deep breath.

knock knock i could hear fade crying from inside

Marc opens the door only for half of his body to be seen not letting me see inside

Fabio ''Hey mate, have you seen y/n she does not answering my calls or texts-''

Marc gets outside of the room to talk with Fabio

Marc ''What you did was not cool, i never knew you would do something like this to her''

Fabio ''Is she inside? Please let me talk to her''

Marc ''No, im not letting you talk to her, you already broke her enough''

Fabio gets tears in his eyes ''Please Marc, please...'' Fabio pleads but Marc shakes his head no

 Fabio didn't listen and just pushed Marc aside and walked inside the room to see Anastasia hugging Y/n on the bed. He walked towards them kneeling in front of Y/n and started talking to her.

Anastasia ''What the fuck are you doing here! Get up and leave!'' she said trying to push him up and away from them

Fabio ''No! Let me talk to Y/n!'' he says kneeling again in front of her and gently takes her hands in his ''Please Y/n let me explain, please'' y/n shakes her head

-meanwhile-

~ Marc POV ~

I have to tell Charles about it asap, he cant stay in the dark, I thought and walked to his room which was pretty close to mine, i started knocking on his door.