Chapter 10: The New Member of B-Komachi!

Beginne am Anfang

"Hehe, sure! I'll go make food when you arrive; if you guys trust them this much to bring them, then why not?"

Haaa... I'm not sure why Akari trusts us so much, but I'm actually rather pleased to have someone trust you so much. But we chose not to tell Miyako and Mem-Cho and instead let Akari tell them her secret. We simply told them about the Grim Reaper's group and that Akari is a member of an organization that works to stop them. Miyako was furious that we had put ourselves in such danger, but when she saw our expressions, she decided she would help.

Of course, having too many people on your side is problematic, but Akari advised us that having Miyako as the head of the famous Strawberry Productions will undoubtedly benefit our future plans. Also, Mem-Cho's popularity on You*ube will be beneficial. After some thought, we concluded that it is best to tell them. Mem-Cho was taken aback at first, but she rapidly came to cope with it.

And now we're all very excited to see Akari! Oh, and Miyako and Mem-Cho are unaware that she is a famous music composer on You*ube and that she has a baby. Oh, I can't wait to see her baby Ai again!

__________

Location: Akari's House

"We're here!" I shouted as we all reach the front gate of the house.

Aqua approaches the front gate and uses a small intercom device on the side to speak, "Good morning, Akari. It's Aqua. We're here."

Akari's voice comes through the intercom, "[Oh, Aqua! Please come inside!]"

The door swings open automatically, leaving all of us in awe.

"I didn't know it had that feature..." Aqua expressed his surprise.

"I suppose that's the power of modern technology," Kana shrugged, stepping inside.

As they all entered Akari's front yard, Miyako marveled at the spaciousness of her house. "Wow, it's quite large for someone who lives alone," she remarked, impressed.

"Oh, she doesn't kn-," Akane realizes and glances at Aqua, conveying her message nonverbally: "You didn't tell her?!"

Aqua was looking aside to avoid being scolded by Akane, which was quite amusing to see.

I was excited to see Akari and baby Ai again as we approached the front door. While waiting for the door to open, I could hear footsteps on the other side.

Akari opens the door and greets us with a warm, radiant smile, "Good morning, everyone! Welcome to my humble abode!"

Miyako stutters as she finds herself mesmerized by Akari's beauty, "G-Good morning to you as well, um..."

"Just call me Akari," Akari says with a warm smile, slightly bowing to show respect as she welcomes us inside.

Miyako couldn't help but be captivated by Akari's bright aura, as it reminded her of Ai before.

Akari welcomes us and invites us to sit down on her couch.

While we were all seated, Akari went to the kitchen to grab us some food and drinks. We were just looking about while waiting when Miyako gasped loudly.

Miyako's shock grew as she exclaimed, "This couch is made by Homiko Corps!"

Kana's shock was evident as she hurriedly questioned, "Homiko?! Are you saying Akari has a Homiko couch?!"

What are they talking about? I don't get it.

Mem-Cho raised her hand timidly and inquired, "Um, what exactly do you mean by 'Homiko'?"

As soon as Mem-Cho stated that, I, Aqua, and Akane began to look puzzled.

Kana exclaimed in surprise, "You guys don't know about Homiko?!"