Chapter 2: Ai had twins...?

/Akari Pov/ Note: "()"- This is a pov sign

/Date: Month of January/

Hi, I'm Akari Hayaki. I became pregnant at the age of 15 and gave birth at the age of 16. Although some people might think of me for being careless, we did that for a reason, hehe. But the first time I found out I was pregnant, I was happy. I knew the moment I finally got to hold my baby for the first time that she was a blessing to me.

Knowing that my last school was in America, I switched to online education there when I found out I was pregnant before I moved to Japan. After finishing my online lessons, I made the decision to continue my high school studies in Japan as a second-year student. I believe that the new school year will begin around April, which gives me plenty of time to care for Akari until she begins to grow a bit.

My boyfriend went back to America for some 'business' he needed to attend to. But it's also to get on the good side of my father when he found out he got me pregnant.

Ahh, I wonder how he is doing right now, but the reason why I'm staying in Japan was for another reason, it's to find that culprit and to find Ai-

[Breaking news, Aqua Hoshino revealed that he and his twin sister, Ruby Hoshino, are the secret children of the genius idol, Ai-]

__________

"W-Wait, what?"

My jaw literally dropped in disbelief as I dropped my spoon. Until I was able to collect my thoughts, I was unable to move a single muscle.

"So Ai had twins?", I cried with tears of joy. But...

[It's pretty shocking, some fans claim it's because of her having twins, that a late fan of Ai who learned about it killed her.]

My hearing began to go due to shock, and my vision went fuzzy. I began to breathe heavily and my face began to sweat out.

"S-So you're saying, A-Ai, d-died?"

I collapsed to my knees on the floor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. In shock, I placed my hands on my head.

This is not real, this is not real, this is not real!

I was sobbing uncontrollably from the bottom of my heart while shivering with guilt and fear.

"S-Sorry Ai, I was too late once again. S-Sorry... Sorry!"

When I said "Sorry," I yelled at the top of my lungs. I continued to sob on the floor, wailing uncontrollably. Before I-

"Aqua Hoshino..." I murmured.

I was familiar with Ruby and Aqua. To track down the culprit who was linked to idols and celebrities, I started carrying out research on Japanese celebrities, idols, and other influencers. The well-known twins Aqua and Ruby Hoshino were also among the targets of my investigation. They both began to become famous, but what drew my eye was how much they resembled Ai. I made the decision to watch the music videos of Ruby's idol group and Aqua's drama videos. They won my admiration, and I became a fan.

But I was foolish.

I was so naive that I never considered why they appeared familiar to her. I was stupid, which is why I never asked myself again, "Why do they resemble her?', or... 'Him'.

Wait a minute... 'Him'...? I recall seeing a man that resembled Aqua. Oh wait, Aqua is the one who resembles him the most!

I quickly got to my feet, wiped away my tears, and took Ai up from her crib.

I glanced at Ai as I carried her and said, "Sorry for being so loud, but mommy has to find out who hurt her idol," I smiled and carried Ai to the second floor to my office.