Chapter 5: The Movie

/Ai Pov/

Date: Month of March

I have observed that Akari has been working on creating music a lot lately over the last few weeks. She occasionally studies for school as well, but she hasn't decided on a school yet. Recently, she has received some calls as well, but she always ignores them. However, based on what I can tell, they want to recruit Akari for her music, but it appears that Akari chose to be a freelancer. They keep making her offers, but I wonder if it's because of me she is ignoring them. I was fortunate to have a former boss who genuinely cared about me. Although she is still managing to get by on her own, I do wish she could become a popular idol.

But today... We're finally heading to the movies to see '15 Years of Lies'! Actually, as soon as I heard the title, I knew it would be about me as I had revealed my entire secret to the director, who is currently collaborating with my son Aqua. I'm no longer shocked by the fact that Akari was accurate to assume it was a movie about me after she saw the title was this. However, I am quite excited because Ruby, my daughter, will play me in the movie, and Aqua... I'm surprised he'll play the killer. Since he witnessed me bleeding to death that day, I continue to wonder if he is still alright.

I was excited to see the movie, but...

"Please watch over her, she is a really gentle and quiet baby", Akari smiles to the babysitter.

The babysitter answered, "Don't worry, our nursery always takes fantastic care of babies. We will make sure she is treated with our utmost care.

I had planned to watch the movie, but Akari had instead dropped me off at a nursery.

AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Well it's understandable, babies aren't allowed in the movie theatre anyways. So all I have to do is stay in this crib...

For two hours...

Straight...

AGHHHHH! I wanted to see the movie so badly! Especially seeing my two babies act for the first time! Aghhh, this is so frustrating!!!

I started moving my body because I was feeling frustrated.

"Waaaa! Waaaa! Waaaa!"

Two babysitters looks at me in confusion.

A babysitter questioned, "I thought that teenager said that this baby was quiet."

Another babysitter responds, "I thought so too. Maybe that teenager is just a caretaker and doesn't know this baby much."

"I guess we have to deal with this baby for the time being," the babysitter sighed.

I wonder how Akari is doing; I'm hoping she can deal with my past...

When I thought back on Akari's reaction to hearing the news of my death, I became concerned.

Unfortunately, we were unable to attend the movie premiere. To be fair, I am mostly at fault because Akari was unable to get the tickets in time due to my sudden "number 2" moment. Now I really feel guilty because if she had received it, she would have had the opportunity to meet Aqua and Ruby.

*Sigh*

I hope she is alright.

__________

/Akari Pov/

Place: Movie Theatre

"Wow!" I said as I entered the movie theater.

Even though it has been 4 days after the premiere, there are still a lot of people watching it! I saw a number of articles online stating how deeply this film affected its audience.