green eyes | peter b parker

peter b parker x black cat!reader
this a drabble guys.
for rico
→infidelity, degrading!!, comparison ("can mj do this?"), sub!peter, soft dom!reader, oral (m receiving), riding, peter js got bitched ngl, premature ejaculation, creampie, mentions of anal & rimming, angst if you squint
wc? 2.1k

------------------------
my heart lags behind it
but, i don't love you anymore
i'm so insecure
never knew that love did this.
-erykah badu, green eyes
------------------------

peter knows it's wrong to imagine someone who isn't his wife under him. he can't help it. the way you prance around and maneuver your body in ways he didn't know was possible makes him strain against the seat of his suit. the way your lips brush his ear when you're on a stealth mission, or the way you drag your claws up and down his chest. he knows he's married. you know he's married, but you and mj have your own intense problems. enough to take her husband, apparently.

and that, you did.

your claws are digging into his thighs, dark eyes trained on his as you kiss the tip of his dick. your eyes are so pretty to him, so hypnotizing, so needy. the way you deepen your voice to a purr so smooth he can feel it in his chest. he can't help but feel the urge to give you what you want. he needs you so bad he's gripping his dick at the thought of you instead of his wife.

"mm, been waiting on this haven't you? been thinkin' about me when you're fucking your wife?" you blow out a humored huff. "such a shame. poor peter parker not happy with his perfect little wife." you watch his reaction with bright eyes. the way his brows furrowed and his cock twitched in your hand. slut. you give him one last teasing lick before you're dragging your tongue up to his tip and swallowing it down. your tongue flattens before it's swirling around his dick, providing peter with a sensation that makes him double over.

his hands are tight on your hair, pulling gently and you find this endearing in a way. superhuman strength and he makes sure he's gentle with you. "god- i- fuck." peter mumbles, thighs already twitching and he almost looked embarrassed. you take him fully in your mouth while your free hands rub up and down his thighs affectionately. you dig into them slightly when his hips jerk, launching his cock further down your throat. you sputter briefly from his actions but regain your composure. relaxing your throat, you pull off of him and sweetly lap the precum from his tip. you don't give him a chance to comment as you take him back down your throat, pumping what doesn't fit this time.

peter's thighs continue to twitch under your hands, deep groans leaving the man above you. he moans louder when you take him fully and swallow. the way your tight throat sheathes him has him seeing stars, it's making his chest tight and his vision swim. "wait i-" and he's cumming down your throat, plentiful and pitiful. peter covers his face with one of his hands, the other is on your cheek as some sort of apology until he can regain his composure.

"i'm sorry, it's been a while." he mumbles softly as he strokes your cheeks. his own are a bright red and the strawberry shade creeps up to his ears and down the back of his neck. you attempt to bring yourself back down from the high that was having the man you've wanted for years cum down your throat. you pull away from him but still swallow, collecting excess at the side of your lips. you sigh affectionately and pull yourself up to kiss him, your hands almost immediately sliding to his bare ass. "it's okay, baby."

peter's kisses are soft and strong at once. he puts his entire body into his kisses, leaving lingering touches where he's allowed and deepening it the most he can. with your hands wrapped around his back he's allowed to pull you closer by your hips. his lips are desperate and sweet against yours and you feel your heart pound more than it already had been. your hands slide from his ass, up his back, and to his neck. you let one of your hands cup his cheek affectionately whilst the other begins to wrap around his throat. "you..." you pause, briefly kissing his lips again. "are so cute, but i need to fuck you, hm? need to make sure that every time you're inside mary jane, you're thinking of me. you wish she were me."