Harry getting a lesson and a new Spiderman

Start from the beginning

Raphael looked at him annoyed and said," Then this lab is yours albeit temporarily, and permanently if Harry doesn't returns, no more questions also you have to clean the lab yourself".

He clicked on the touchscreen near the door, and it opened, Peter saw a lot of things laying in the room. Seeing that he grunted in displeasure and Raphael heard that and said," Anyway follow me now, I will give you a short tour of the Horizon High and then help you with this stuff".

Peter's eyes brightened hearing that and he asked," Really?*ahem* I mean thankyou".

Raphael said," Mention not, you are my assistant this is at least I can do for you".

Raphael then gave him a short tour of Horizon High, and later on helped him transfer all Harry's objects to another room.

Peter rubbed off sweat from his head and thanked Raphael, Raphael told him that he will meet him the next day and left.

Peter tired sat on the chair and sighed," Ah, It's been a hectic day, from beating Scorpion to getting late for school and then becoming Raphael's assistant, now what should I do?".

Thinking that he took out his Spiderman suit out of the bag and saw a big hole in he sighed" I guess I should make a new suit and with the new lab and all pieces of various technological equipment I will be able to make a good one".

Like that he started making his classic Spiderman Suit, then the event played out like the show and Spiderslayer attacked Horizon High and after fighting with Peter it escaped.

...

Next Day

Peter said," Harry I don't know if what I am doing is right, taking your lab and that, it's like I am taking your things".

Harry hearing his words said," Pete, don't worry about it, as I said I am happy that you are the one who took my lab, also did you get what I asked for?".

Peter nodded and took out the Pumpkin Bomb and asked," Harry what is this thing, the robot that invaded last night was after this".

Harry took it and said," Thank you, Pete, also this is an invention I am working on it".

Peter said," You see Spiderman was there last night and also he said this thing was working like a bomb".

Harry retorted," Peter it isn't a bomb, also don't believe in Spiderman, that guy seems very suspicious to me".

Hearing that Peter sighed, and suddenly both of them heard a voice.

"So this is what you are doing Peter Parker?".

Both of them became surprised and turning back they saw Raphael who is looking at them. Peter panicked seeing him while Harry Osborn's heart started beating faster.

Harry looked at the beauty in front of him in a daze, while Peter stood up and panicked and said," This isn't what it looks like".

Harry ignored Peter and stood up, his face is red by now and he said," He..Hello I am Harxy, I mean Harry! Harry Hasbo... Harry Osborn, nice to meet you".

Peter hearing Harry stuttering looked and his face which is covered in blush and frowned, knowing what is happening he quickly said," Harry, he is Raphael my senior I was talking about".

Harry hearing that said," Raphael, such a beautiful name, wait a minute", stopping his sentences he looked at Raphael carefully, and then his face turned pale," You are the femboy?!".

Raphael said," I will let it slide once and ignore the fact you called me a femboy".

Harry's face became paler hearing that and he became unconscious.