𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

It took a while and a lot of fairies to calm down the girls from the plant fiasco that happened but everyone eventually settled when they were called to line up for orientation. Beatrix and her friends were chatting up with Ophelia and asked about her magic.

"When did you find out you could do that?"

"How do you do it?"

"Is it hard?"

"First of all, I found out when I turned fifteen. Second of all, I don't really know, it just happens I guess. And no not really when it's something small but trying to ungrow a plant takes a lot of energy." Ophelia answered their questions.

"Do you need to rest? We could get the fairies to escort you back to your room if you're not feeling well," one of the girls said. "I'm okay, it doesn't really hurt me and I've gotten used to doing that," Ophelia reassured.

They kept the conversation going even when they finally arrived at the Theater of Tales. Ophelia sat in the middle rows beside Beatrix and her friends. She felt a furry head rub against her leg, she looked down to see Heinz with a blue bow tie and picked him up, placing him on her lap. She noticed that the room was split into two between the evil and good students. The good on the west side and evil on the east side.

Some of the students on the other side intimidated her a bit and slightly made her scared knowing they'd be the ones they'll be up against in the future. She tightened her hold on Heinz who didn't seem to mind.

While trying to subtly view the other side, she noticed a blonde haired girl trying to gain their attention. Ophelia made eye contact with the girl which made the blonde girl smile at her. She didn't really know what to do in this situation.

The girl seemed nice so she subtly waved her hand. The girl waved back, her smile widening. 'Yes! One of them noticed me!' Sophie celebrated internally. 'They're bound to know I'm good now!' Sophie thought hopefully. That was until she was yanked down by her hand under a rotted bench.

On the other side, Ophelia was wondering where the blonde girl went. Her attention was caught by Beatrix who decided she was being too quiet. "Ophelia? Who are you waving at?" Beatrix asked suspiciously. "It's not that reader again right? She's poisoned your mind enough," Beatrix looked at her worried.

"Oh no it was nothing! I was just swatting a bee! They tend to follow me around..." Ophelia made an excuse, fortunately they bought it. The girls continued to talk and pet Heinz until the sound of boots stomping and steel clashing made every ever girl shoot up from their seats, along with a clueless Ophelia.

Heinz didn't really care, he just continued to groom himself on one of the pews.

The west doors flew open to sixty gorgeous boys in swordfight.

Sun-kissed skin peeked through light blue sleeves and stiff collars; tall navy boots matched high-cut waistcoats and knotted slim ties, each embroidered with a single gold initial.

As the boys playfully crossed blades, their shirts came untucked from tight beige breeches, revealing slender waists and flashes of muscle. Sweat glistened on glowing faces as they thrust down the aisle, boots cracking on marble, until swiftly the swordfight climaxed, boys pinning boys against pews.

In a last chorus of movement, they drew roses from their shirts and with a shout of "Milady!" threw them to the girls who most caught their eye.

If Beatrix caught enough to make a bouquet, Ophelia found herself with enough to plant a garden. Thankfully she caught them before any of them could hit Heinz who was sitting on the pews behind her.

Ophelia was grateful for the roses but, she was kind of upset when they almost hit Heinz. She sat back down to put the roses together and bundle them using one of the roses' vine she grew out to tie them together. The ever girls sat back down on their seats, some giving Ophelia stares of jealousy.

In the decayed pews, the villains booed the princes except for a weasel-faced Hort. With a bow the princes blew kisses to the villains and prepared to take their seats when the west doors suddenly opened again.

 With a bow the princes blew kisses to the villains and prepared to take their seats when the west doors suddenly opened again

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Word count: 1.1k

Outfit:

A/N: Double update!! Just to remind ya'll this story is completely self indulgent so I might coddle Ophelia a lot

A/N: Double update!! Just to remind ya'll this story is completely self indulgent so I might coddle Ophelia a lot. It's an oc story but y'all can also imagine yourself in her place. If I missed anything or if y'all spot an error please feel free to point it out. Hope y'all liked this <33