💔I hate you💔+❤️at the end

Modern au and Akaza and Douma are dating in this au.

*Doumas POV*
I had a long day at work. I really just want to relax. When I walk through the door, Akaza greeted me. " hello babe. How was your day?" He said to me. "Not now Akaza." I say back. "What happened?" He asked me concerned. "I said not now." I say back but a bit more rude. "Are you okay?" He says back to me worried. "Will you just shut up?!" I say back as I watch his eyes widen then become angry. "Well  maybe I just wanted to be nice! Of course when I do be nicer to you, you have to treat me like shit!" He said back upset. "Maybe you just need to be yourself and stop fucking talking!" I say to him. "I actually wanted to tell you something! I did something for you but NoO! I'm just being annoying to you!" He said to me sounding mad at me. "I didn't ask for your shit! Just shut up!" I say back not caring for whatever came out of my mouth. "Fuck you douma.." he said to me. "What is wrong with you?!" I say back yelling. "What's wrong with me?!? You are the one who wanted to be a complete bitch when you came in!!!" He said. "You need to be quiet for once in your entire life!!" I yelled at him. "You are such a bitch..." I said quietly. "Will you shut the fuck up! I don't know why we even got together! I don't know what I even saw in you! You are an annoying, self absorbed bitch who doesn't know when to stop talking or give someone space!!! I hate you Akaza! I fucking hate you!!!!" I say without thinking. I see his eyes widen with watery eyes. "Well.. at least I know your true colors. We are done. I'll pack my bags and leave. Keep the house..." he says with a tear running down his cheek.

*Akazas POV*
I'm crying over the bitch. I'm so stupid. He's right...I should've just gave him space. "Akaza.. wait! I didn't mean it!" He said as I walked out of the house. Of course it's raining. I have nowhere to go... maybe Daki can help. I call her. "Hi Akaza what do you need?" She says to me. "Can I stay at your place? Douma and I broke up right now and he's keeping the house." I ask her. "O-oh! Yeah you can stay. Sorry about what happened.." she says to me. "It's okay. It's not your fault." I say back. "Okay we'll see you when you get here." She tells me. At least she's letting me stay here. I get to her house. I took a Uber because only a psycho would walk 6 miles in the rain. "Hi Akaza." He says to me. "Hello Daki.." I say back
                            A few days later.
I really miss him. Ugh I need to get rid of these thoughts! He was just a horrible person! Oh! We are out of eggs. I'll just head to the supermarket. Okay so just eggs- oh my god. Is that Douma...? I need to get out of he- "Akaza? Is that you..?" He asks.  Shit! "Uhm no! I am uh Fredrick uhhh toesucker!" I say in a weird voice. "Akaza.. I am sorry." He says sadly. "Who is Akaza!? My name is Fredrick! Goodbye now!" I say. He grabbed my arm turning me around. I covered my face so he wouldn't see me. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean a word I said back there." He says. "I don't want to see you again Douma." I say upset. He pulls me into a hug. It felt good to be in his arms again but I couldn't let him fool me again. "Get off of me." I say silently. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry!" He says desperately. I push him off of me and walk out of the story. Tears started forming so I ran. I fell in the middle of the road. "Akaza! Move out of the way! Before I heard him I saw a bright light and everything went black.

*Doumas POV*
He was ran over by a car! I ran over to him and there was blood almost everywhere. The car drove off. I called the ambulance. They said he was in a coma and that he had 7 months before the plug has to be pulled. I stayed with him until I wasn't able to anymore.
It's almost time to pull the plug. I fell asleep by him and all of a sudden, I felt a small tug on a shirt. I opened my eyes to see Akaza awake. "Douma? Is t-that you..?" He asked me. "Akaza! You are awake! Yes it's me!" I say back to him. "I am sorry Douma! I was being selfish and I-" I cut him off. "No akaza. I am sorry! I shouldn't have said those things to you. I wasn't thinking when I said that! Please. Can we start over?" I ask softly. I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. Akaza was kissing me. I softly put me hand on his cheek and kissed him back. He broke the kiss and said. "Don't do anything like that again or I will end your entire bloodline. I love you Douma.." "I love you too Akaza." I said back to him.

Sorry for uploading so late. I just forgot about writing a story today. Like I always say. Requests are appreciated. I need to become less cringe. (Btw this was inspired a bit)

948 words