❤️stay away🔪+🍋

Trust me doukaza simps. There will be very few og au. Modern au of course cuz who wants the demon king to know what they do in there spare time. I mean if you do then I'm worried but go all out on what you like 👍🏻. And yes. I'm doing another smut. Don't blame me. I know you like these ones too. Also yes. I'm exposing you. The one that get the most views are smut. You little horny simps! Anyway Yandere Akaza and Douma.

*Akazas POV*
There's Douma! I love him so much! What..! Who..is that..? A girl...?! Is she touching his arm?!? Oh hell nah! Time to murder her!🥰🥰What's her name? I'll find out soon.
                                   SOON
"Hello! What's your bitchy name!?" I ask her. "My what name- Nevermind. Why?" She said.  This bitch! Because I said so! "Because I want to be....friends!" I said back to her. "Why do you want to be friends with- whatever. Jackie." She told me. "Great! Jackie! Come with me!" I told her to do. "Ummm okay..?" She said confused. Idiot. Whatever. At least it will be easier than I thought. When we got here, I asked her what relationship she was with Douma. "Oh Douma! I think he's just amazing. He's so charming and hot and super friendly to every-!" She got cut off. (Literally) she gasped as she looked at me with the knife inside of her in my hand. "Why would you- I t-thought we were f-friends..?!" She said coughing up blood. "Why would I be friends with you Jackie. You tried to take Douma from me. We could never be friends." I said back. I pulled the knife out as she fell down. "Don't worry! This will only hurt a little!" I said. She screamed But before anyone heard her, I sliced open her neck. "Don't ever try to take Douma again. Oh! Wait! You can't!" I said while laughing. I got rid of the body and told everyone she left to another school so no one will suspect me. Douma seemed to not care at all so I wasn't too worried about him. Oh! Is that a guy trying to comfort Douma?!?? He doesn't need your comfort! Can't you see he's fine!?!? You bitch! Just wait!!!!

*Doumas POV*
So that annoying Jackie girl is finally gone. Who's this? Oh it's just another guy flirting with me. "I don't need your comfort. You can leave now" I said to him in a rude manner. He left looking upset but what do I care. All I care about is Akaza. He's so small and cute. I wonder what he would look like in bed~ (you dirty little thang😙) stop with these thoughts! I'll go find him. I won't stop nagging him until he loves me. (He literally kills 4 you🙄) found him! "Akaza-dono~~~! Hi!!!" I say cheerfully to him. "Oh h-hi Douma! Uhm I uh have to uh go to uh uhm meet somebody! Yeah! So uh bye!" He said back. That was a bit weird. You know what. I'm following him. Like a creep. Is that the guy that was flirting? And now he's with Akaza!? "Hey dude. Come with me~" I said to seduce him to come with me. "Oh uh sure!" He said stupidly. When we got there I stabbed him multiple times to kill him. "Aww! Are you dead now?! That's good. I'll leave you there. You're not worth picking up." I said to his dead body. Of course I got rid of the knife because I don't want to get caught by the police. Akaza didn't meet anyone. Why did he lie? While he went to the bathroom, I followed him. (He didn't go in the stall) when he came out of the stall I was standing right there.

*Akazas POV*
I went to the bathroom and when I came out, Douma was there. He looked kind of upset. "Douma! What are you doing here!?" I ask him nervously. "Why did you lie?" He asked sounding upset. He pushed me back into the stall and locked the door. "What are you doing Douma?! We are still at schoo-" I was cut off. Douma kissed me harshly. He bit my bottom lip for an entrance. I didn't let him because I was still in shock. He bit it harder drawing a bit of blood. "AH!" He took this chance to slide his tongue into my mouth exploring every part of it. I let out small moans. He broke the kiss and I was on the toilet seat panting. "Douma? What was t-that?!" I ask him. "That's not all I'm doing to you doll~" he said in a tone that made me kind of nervous. He took my shirt off. Before he did anything he asked me. "This is okay with you. Right doll?" (Consent is scrumptious) I was blushing intensely. I look away embarrassed softly nodding my head. When I did that, he leaned in and licked my neck. I let out tiny moans. He started biting softly and he was biting me all over. I could tell he was searching for a certain spot. He found that spot that made me spit out a loud moan. He attacked that spot over and over. It felt so good. He left a red mark on my pale neck. He then slowly started taking our clothes off until we were both completely naked.

*Doumas POV*
I never thought this day would come so early! He looks even better that I would've imagined! I wanted to tease him first before I did anything. I began to jerk him off by playing with his dick. He let out moans. I just loved to hear his hot moans. And it was better since I knew they were because of me! I pushed him down and told him to suck (sorry. That's too cringe to write😭) once he did. I let out small grunts. I pushed it farther in. He choked a little bit but then he started to bob his head up and down. "Damn. You are so good at this." I said to him. We finished that and I flipped him around. I teased him by sticking my tongue in his hole and swirling it around. I could hear him moaning. So beautiful... I then took my tongue out and put the tip of my dick to his hole and slammed it in. He let out a big moan. I began to thrust in and out. I also kept jerking him off. I felt his dick twitch. "D-Douma! I'm going to c-cum!" He said. I let him cum into my hand and licked it all off my fingers. "Wow Akaza. You taste so sweet!" I said to him. After a also cummed, I took my dick out. We cleaned ourselves up and I gave him some medicine to get rid of the pain. It didn't go away so he just went home. He didn't come the next day either. I'll visit him later~

Okay I'm done. My fingers hurt and my phone battery is at 13. I think this is my longest story so if this only gets a couple views, I'm going to be pissed off at every single one of you. I will search every single one of you and find out ur addresses. I will send roaches and mosquitoes to all of your doorsteps. (This is not a joke) anyway. Requests. Give them to me.

1259 words