🍋birthday present🍋

Modern au. Akaza and Douma are also dating in this au.

*Doumas POV*
Today's my birthday. I wonder what Akaza is gonna get me! I don't care what he gets me actually. I just want to spend time with him. He's at work right now. I can't wait till he comes home!!!

*Akazas POV*
Today is my boyfriends 24th birthday. I don't know what I'm getting him. I need to get back to work or my boss is going to get mad at me.. Doumas a real annoying idiot but he's gotten better. At least I hope... he's also real flirty. THATS IT! But do I want it..? I mean I know he would like it but- "AKAZA" my boss yelled. "Sorry boss! I'll get back to work!" I said worried "You better!!" He said angrily. Ugh what a bitch. Yeah my present will work... I'm sure he knows how to do it. Hopefully he likes it...

*Doumas POV*
When is he coming back!!!! I miss him already. It's been an hour since he got off of work. I mean finding a present for me shouldn't be that hard... I'm happy with whatever he gets me! I just want him home already!!! Oh! Is that him!!?? *opens the door* "Akaza!!!" I shouted excited. "Hello Douma~" he said flirty. Is he alright? I like this version of him though... he kissed me roughly but passionately. I kissed him back and I added my tongue in his mouth. I heard his little moans. He broke the kiss and led us to our bedroom.

*Akazas POV*
I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm so stupid. My body's gonna be so sore. I pushed his onto the bed and climbed on top of him unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed my hand and flipped us over. "Akaza~ I like this side of you~" he said while stripping us both. "Consider this as your present" I whispered in his ear. We were both naked and damn! His (you know what) was 11 inches! I began to lick the tip of his dick and then put it in my whole mouth I gagged a bit while my tears started forming. He grunted a bit. "Have you done this before Akaza? You're quite good at it~" Douma said in a low tone. He put my legs on his shoulders and began to put his dick in me. I let out a moan. After a while it was finally in.

*Doumas POV*
I waited till he was used to my size. I didn't prepare him so I knew he needed time until I could start. Once he nodded, I started moving around in him. I could hear his cute moans. I started thrusting in and out of him. I think I hit his prostate because he let out a loud moan. I thrusted as fast and hard as I could in that same spot. He was moaning nonstop all night. After a while, we both came. I went slower and finally took my dick out of his hole with a string of cum connecting his hole with my dick. "Let's take a bath Akaza" I said. "O-okay" he said shaky. We were in the bath and I was bathing him and asked him to turn over so I could clean inside of him. I could see him turning red but turned over. I started to scrape out the cum. I heard a small moan escape from his mouth. We got in the bed and we cuddled close for the rest of the night. When we woke up, Akaza was super sore. I helped him out of bed and we went to go eat breakfast. He stayed home the entire day and the next day too. I tried to help as much as I could but I think I went a bit too hard on him...

*Akazas POV*
That was the best night ever. I don't regret a thing. Though my entire body hurts. Jeez, he went too rough. What an idiot. At least I didn't have to buy him a gift. How embarrassing! I just realized that he heard all my moans and knows what I look like all around. I need to go to work or I'm going to get fired but I can barely walk. AND ITS BECAUSE OF THAT IDIOT!!!! I'm not going to forgive him that easily. "Akaza? I made you food!" Nevermind! I forgive him!! Act cool! Don't let him know that your a food simp! "Thank for the food" I say quietly. PERFECT! HE WILL NEVER KNOW THAT I LOVE FOOD BETTER THAN I LOVE HIM!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! "Akaza? You look kinda like your crazy or like you want to kill something😥" huh. "Whatttt??? Me crazy??? Noooo!" I say like I'm hiding something. "Uhh okay then..."

*Doumas POV*
Akaza's acting weird... is it because of what happened on my birthday? Whatever. "Akaza. It's time for bed." "Bed? Oh okay." He says. We both get into bed. He fell asleep first. We both fell asleep cuddling with each other.

I know this is kinda cringe and this is my first time writing smut so please give me better ideas for these oneshots!😭🤚🤚🤚

869 words