The sinner got enraged and rushed at me, but I easily dodged his punches. I then gave him a knee to the gut, making him stumble back. He was getting really pissed so he pulled out a switch knife and came back in to stab and slash me. There were some close calls but I managed to avoid getting cut by the sharp object. Once I found an opening, I grabbed his wrist and twisted his whole arm, then struck right at the elbow, causing a sickening pop. The sinner shouted out in pain as he dropped his knife and cradled his broken arm, allowing me to go on the offensive. I rushed in close and assaulted him with my punches, aiming for his head and abdomen, while giving a few kicks to his legs for good measure. After a good few minutes, the sinner was on the ground, bruises decorating his body, he had a black eye and some missing teeth. I simply looked down at him with no pity but with a bit of mercy.

Y/N: Last chance, leave.

Sinner: (Pained groan) I'll remember this.

The sinner slowly got off the ground and limped away from the alleyway. As soon as he was out of sight. I turned towards the Female Demon who watched the whole thing in amazement.

Y/N: Are you ok?

Demon: ...Wow. That was so badass. You really showed that creep what's for.

Y/N: I couldn't just stand there and let him have his way with you.

The demon's expression then turned a bit flirty as she approached me. Her hips sway with each step. I felt a bit nervous as she came within breathing distance.

Demon: Well, since you saved me, I should give you a reward.

She hooked a finger over the helm of her tank top and pulled it down a bit showing a bit more of her cleavage.

Demon: I know a motel nearby. Let's go there and I can give you a hero's treatment

I swallowed a lump in your throat, then took a deep breath before giving my answer.

Y/N: No thanks

The demon was taken aback by your response.

Demon: Seriously? I'm offering myself to you and you're just gonna say no?

Y/N: Yes. I appreciate the offer but I only wanted to help. See ya.

I started to walk away from the baffled demon.

Demon: Hold on! Don't Succubi and Incubi need sex to get by?

I then stopped for a moment and looked back at her.

Y/N: Guess You can say, I'm one of a kind. Stay safe.

I then left the alleyway, leaving the demon visibly confused.

Demon: What a weirdo.

I continued to walk down the streets while lost in my thoughts. It's true that succubi and incubi need to have sex to survive, but I never felt the need to for sex. In fact, I never had sex in my entire life. Sure I do rub one out every now and then due to my incubus biology but never once have I sexually interacted with another person. I'm not sure why I'm like this, but I do have my suspicions. I kept on walking till I reached a light post and leaned against it. From where I was, I got a clear view of a tall building in the center of the city. Attached to it was a timer, counting down the days left before the inevitable day.

Y/N: Less than a month until Extermination Day.

I gave a sad sigh. Is it really right for senseless slaughter just to keep the population in check? There has to be a better way, but what can I do? I'm just one demon. I was then taken out of your thoughts when a fancy limo stopped in front of me and grabbed my attention. A window rolled down allowing me to see who was inside and who it was surprised me. There were two women. One of them wore a red suit and had long blonde hair tied up in two sections. Her skin was pale white with rosy cheeks. The other woman next to her had grey skin and long white hair. She wore a red blouse and a black skirt. She also wore long fingerless gloves and long stockings. Her hair covered one of her eyes but I could see the cross indicating that she had one good eye. I didn't know who that one was, but I was positive that one of them was the princess of hell, Charlie Morningstar.