Rain: Met x Lobco

Start from the beginning

"I'm honestly really attracted to you," she continued.

Lobco's mouth hung open ever so slightly as the words processed. "M-me too," she stammered, blinking quickly. 

Met smiled victoriously, as if the words that Lobco had responded with had made her year. "Hey, would you be interested in trying some stuff out with me? I'll make you feel real good."

Her voice came out in short flustered syllables, and instinctively she pushed Met away. The question made her body feel hot and something felt as if it was going to bubble up within her. She couldn't tell what it was. Excitement? Anxiety? It made little difference to her. Met was asking to do something with her and she had to formulate some kind of answer. This could be her first time doing something within her own power. That thought alone was enough to entrance her. Met studied her closely, waiting for her reply. 

"U-um," Lobco began.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I completely understand."

"N-no, I think I do want to," she told her.

"Think?" Met echoed softly.

"Do," the shrimp corrected herself. "I do. I wanna, I mean. Um..."

The DJ smiled warmly, leaning her face in closer and catching Lobco's lips with her own. Her lips were soft and warm, a stark difference from how her skin felt earlier in the evening. The way Met's moved against hers made her stomach bubble in elation. Lobco moved her hands up to Met's cheek, caressing her face tenderly as the ghost deepened their kiss. Tenderly, her hand groped Lobco's breast and she tensed beneath her touch, a soft moan filling the silence for a brief moment. 

Met greedily drank in her soft whimpers as she toyed with her. Their lips finally parted, a thick string of saliva connecting their red, swollen lips. They panted heavily, breathing in each other's air. Lobco's head spun, the heat between them was intoxicating and she rested her forehead against Met's. Her heavy lidded eyes gazing yearnfully at the DJ. Met's fingers gently stroked her nipple through the fabric of her uniform. 

Lobco's lips parted in a gasp as the ghost gently pinched her sensitive bud, being gentle with her delicate partner. Met watched her body shudder under her touch, smiling softly as she kissed her again. Lobco's soft moans resounded around the two like a beautiful melody. A hand gently dipped between Lobco's thighs, stroking the skin underneath her short skirt. The nylon of the redhead's stockings feeling scratchy underneath her encircling finger. Lobco's whimpers grew louder as she trailed her slender finger up her inner thigh, teasing the familiar. 

Met pulled her face away from Lobco, smiling tenderly at her. "I guess you're used to being treated like a plaything."

Lobco nodded slowly, watching Met carefully. The gentle strokes upon her nipple had seized as the ghost before her gently positioned herself in between her legs. Her hands gently groped her thighs, and Lobco watched in silence anticipation as her stomach churned in excitement.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about," Met reassured. "I'll be gentle with you." Another smile played across her lips as she carefully dragged a finger closer to Lobco's sex. Heat radiated from her skin, and the familiar's breath hitched in her throat as Met gently stroked her through her panties. 

Her body shuddered as soft moans escaped her slightly parted lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as small sparks of pleasure coursed through her. Met's touch was gentle but constant, her finger searching out Lobco's clit before stroking it. The familiar's whimpers became louder, and her neck craned forward, her forehead resting on top of Met's head. The ghost gently pushed her panties aside, spreading her lower lips and applying more pressure to her sex. She moaned, her body tensing and hips rolling into the DJ's touch. 

"Is it good like that?" Met asked. 

Lobco whimpered, nodding her head ever so slightly. Met stroked faster, being careful to remain gentle. Her hands reached out and grabbed onto the ghost to steady herself as pleasure coursed through her. Her moans grew louder, jaw hung slightly. A small thin line of drool dripped from the corners of her mouth. Met watched her body shudder and tense as she stroked her sex, fingers dripping in juices. She held eye contact with Lobco for a moment, relishing how attractive she was disheveled and lustful, her heavy lidded eyes and messy hair drawing all the more to her appeal. A small smirk crept onto her lips as she dipped her fingers lower, pushing into her sex gently. 

Lobco gasped, her grip on Met tightening as she felt two of the DJ's fingers push their way inside of her. She held eye contact bravely as her walls clenched down onto the digits within her. Met's fingers curled up pushing against her insides, forcing more moans out of Lobco's soft lips. The ghost moved steadily, playing to the chorus of her voice, hitting as deep as she can. Her moans got deeper and her hips rolled with every deep thrust of her fingers. Her head spun with pleasure and it felt as if every muscle in her body was tensed, screaming for more.

Met reached out her free hand, grasping the familiar's and holding onto her. Their hands squeezed together, their sweat making their grips all the more tight. Lobco could feel her nails digging into Met's skin as her body released the tension that had been building up. Her voice erupted in moans and gasps as pleasure shot through every muscle in her body. Met curled her fingers inside of her as her sex's walls clenched and tightened around her. 

Slowly her moans turned into heavy pants, and she felt her entire body relax. Met smiled warmly, pulling her slender fingers out of Lobco's sex. With exhausted eyes, she smiled back, her grip on the others hand loosening. "You're so beautiful," she told her.

The familiar blinked in shock. "Even like this?" she asked.

"Of course." Met tucked a loose strand of hair behind Lobco's ear. she reached forward, wrapping her arms around the other's torso. The embrace lasted for what felt like forever, the rain pattering softly against the window lulling the two to rest.