Ch20- Final Battle

Third Person POV(Y/n) was taken aback by Toga's sudden aggression

Third Person POV
(Y/n) was taken aback by Toga's sudden aggression. She hadn't thought that it would all come down to this. The sweet and bubbly Toga was now coming at her with a knife. (Y/n) backed away, trying to stay out of range of the dangerous weapon.

Toga kept coming, her movements becoming more and more erratic as she swung her knife around. (Y/n) punched Toga, knocking her back, but she quickly recovered and kept swinging her knife at (Y/n). Toga stopped abruptly, her face contorted in fear.

(Y/n) could see a figure standing behind Toga, a figure with an eerily familiar face. It was her face, but this figure had a sadistic smile. It was her villain persona messing up her thoughts.

(Y/n) shook her head and turned back to Toga, who was oddly moving towards her in slow motion. The figure spoke. "Come on, (Y/n), you know you have it in you. Go on, kill her."

(Y/n) was trembling in fear, but at the figure's words, she slowly slipped her hand into her pocket and pulled out one of her bombs. She stepped out of the way of Toga's oncoming slow attack, her heart pounding, she felt her villain persona standing behind her.

"Go on." She said, giggling. "You know she deserves it. They all deserve it. Even those heroes. They all turned you away when you needed help. Izuku made you feel like you never existed." (Y/n) felt the cold breath of her dark side breathing down her neck.

(Y/n) shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She can't do it. She doesn't want to, but she couldn't help but feel like she was betraying the only friend she ever had. Looking down at her hand, the poison-filled bomb was already fuming with toxins.

Taking a deep breath, she threw it aside and dodged another one of Toga's attacks. (Y/n) turned around to see Katsuki rushing back for the kill. (Y/n) quickly stepped aside as Katsuki got closer.

Toga hissed and started to run towards him. Katsuki sent a blast of his quirk into Toga's face, blinding her with smoke. (Y/n) jumped into action and tripped Toga, making her slip into a pool of blood and fall.

(Y/n) kicked Toga's knife away from her reach as Katsuki leaped into the air and blasted Toga while she was still on the floor.

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking villain!"

Toga barely rolled away from Katsuki's attack as the ground caved in from the blast. Toga giggled manically, grabbing one of her needles. She swung her arm and stabbed Katsuki in the leg.

"You blood-sucking vampire freak!" Katsuki yelled out, his hand balled into a fist. Toga's smile dropped, realizing the needle wasn't affecting him. "You're dead!" Katsuki's hand popped as it turned into a loud bang.

A line of fire blasted from his hand and struck Toga. She fell back, groaning in pain. Katsuki didn't relent. "You're gonna die here!" he declared as he charged toward the downed villain.

(Y/n) covered her face with her arms to protect her face as she felt her body being coated with ash. The smoke blew away and there lying unconscious on the floor was the villain, Himiko Toga.

"Holy shit." (Y/n) breathed out, staring down at Katsuki in shock. The blonde stood triumphantly with his fist raised in the air.

"Get the hell out of here and go help Deku. I'll make sure she doesn't wake up." Katsuki said, glancing at (Y/n).

"Thank you, Katsuki." (Y/n) smiled and ran off to go meet up with her brother.

(Y/n) felt guilt and remorse hit her like a ton of bricks. But she brushed the feeling aside.
She knew that she had done what she had to do and that she would become even stronger from this experience.

She had taken her first step towards becoming what she had been wanting to be her entire life, and she was determined to never turn back to the villains again.

(Y/n) kept running, looking around to see where her brother had gone. She spotted Izuku lying on the ground in a pool of blood. She rushed to his side. "Izuku!" (Y/n) cried out. "Are you alright?" She asked, helping him up.

"The villains....the villains took Mr. Shield," Izuku mumbled, tears streaming down his face. (Y/n) looked down at her brother, not knowing what to say. She felt like it was also her fault. She may have stopped the helicopter from getting away, but the villains still took off with a hostage.

"Don't you dare lose that smile, young Midoriya!" A deep, brave voice called out, making the twins look around to whom that voice belonged. A giant gust of wind blew in their faces as (Y/n) wrapped her arms around Izuku to shield him from the blast.

A huge figure shot up into the air, floating towards the villains that had flown off with the hostage. "It's fine now, you know why?" The deep, brave voice laughed.

(Y/n) looked up, rolling her eyes at the speech as a soft smile appeared on her face. "Because I am here!"

"All Might is free!" Izuku smiled, leaning on his sister for support as he attempts to stand up. All Might rushed toward the villain, sending a punch, catching the hostage, and bringing him to safety on the ground near the twins.

"He did it!" Izuku cried out, running towards All Might.

As Izuku and All Might talked, (Y/n) looked up and saw a man with red hair, and wearing a metal headpiece. 'The mastermind. So this is the villain Tomura was working with before we got here.' (Y/n) thought, glaring up at the villain.

The villain sensed (Y/n) hateful gaze and stared down at her with joy in his eyes. "You." He said, referring to the young (h/c)-haired woman. The metal he wore on his head glowed as chunks of metal began to bend at his will.

(Y/n) had no time to react as the metal wrapped around her body, capturing her in a tight bind. She gasped as she felt the air escaping her lungs as the villain lifted her into the air.

"(Y/n)!" Izuku shouted and ran towards his sister. He groaned in pain as he grabbed onto her hand. "Izuku! No!" (Y/n) shouted. She gripped on tight to Izuku's hand and wrapped her arm around his torso, making sure he doesn't fall to his death.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I'm here." Izuku said, smiling. He wrapped his arms around his sister as the twins became caged in a ball of metal and wires. (Y/n) saw nothing but darkness as she looked around for a gap of light anywhere. Her body was still wrapped in metal; she felt her body going limp from how tight it was.

Muffled sounds of explosions and talking could be heard from outside the metal prison. (Y/n) nor Izuku could hear anything, but they knew that All Might needed help.

"Hang on, (Y/n). I'll get us out of here." Izuku said, reassuringly. He paused, hearing his sister breathing heavily. He looked down and noticed how tight the metal was wrapped around her body. His arms hurt, but he kept pulling on the metal pipes, trying to at least loosen them up so his sister can breathe.

"I—I can't break them apart." Izuku huffed.
"Don't worry about me. You need to focus on escaping." (Y/n) gasped out, her throat sounding hoarse.

"I'm not leaving without you. We are in this together." Izuku said, smiling as he still tried to pry the metal off of (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked down, her hair covering her eyes with guilt. "You and me against the world, (Y/n)." Izuku sniffed, pulling his sister into a hug. (Y/n) frowned, forcing a soft smile on her face. She leaned into Izuku as green lightning began to surround them.