Ch16- Reunited

(Happy new year my pookies! Yes, this is a bit late)...

Third Person POV (Y/n) had always been the wild one of the two, always straying towards the right path, but somehow always ended up running towards the wrong one

Third Person POV
(Y/n) had always been the wild one of the two, always straying towards the right path, but somehow always ended up running towards the wrong one.

Seeing her twin brother for the first time as a UA student, fighting for justice and standing up for what was right; made her feel more right to be on the bad side along with the villains.

Izuku was neglected for not having a quirk, and (Y/n) was seen as potential by her father. They were both ostracized from the world and treated like outcasts. And (Y/n) resented the world and the civilians. But Izuku saw everyone in a different view.

Even as opposites, they still saw each other as brother and sister.

(Y/n) never understood why Izuku suddenly started involving himself with her, trying to bring her back home after ignoring her for several months. (Y/n) knew that Izuku was always alone back then.

His classmates shunned him, just like they did with her— the girl who was destined to be a villain. She felt Izuku's weaknesses rubbing off on her, but every time she saw her brother, she would think about him more and more.

Hearing him talk to himself every day and watching him scribble down every detail of pro heroes in his notebook. Even if she was still best friends with Katsuki and had the best grades in her class, she felt more alone.

(Y/n) saw Izuku's courage increase to move forward in pursuing his dream. It made her feel jealous and angry when she found out that he was going to gain the Number 1. hero's power.

She felt the need to make her brother her rival. But not even a villain who destroyed an elite high school for heroes was prepared for the events that were coming for her.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Crap," I sniffled, trying to hide my tears, knowing that I have failed once again. I let All For One and the League take control of my mind. And now here I am sitting at the top of I-Island tower surrounded by Izuku's friends.

"You never changed," Katsuki laughed. "You act bad, but you cry afterward."

"Shut up. This is all your fault. And Izuku's!" I grunted, turning away from Katsuki so I don't have to look at him. "You fighting back is pointless." Endeavor's son spat, walking up behind me. "You're surrounded."

I bit my lip to hide my rage. My throat already hurt from yelling and dehydration. "You heroes are all the same...." I whispered, looking down at the ground.

"All of you spent your lives surrounded by people who supported you and helped you become stronger. While I had none of that. I was born without a quirk. I was shunned. Heroes don't save a person's heart. They only save lives. And my brother....your friend broke mine that day. The same night I became a villain." I stood up, clenching my fists.

"That night I thought if I couldn't become who I wanted to be," I said, my voice sounding more venomous. I pulled out my sword... "THEN NOBODY ELSE SHOULD!" I rushed at Katsuki and swung my sword at him multiple times.

He invades all of my attacks, but I didn't stop. "It's never too late to change who you want to be!" Shoto blasted ice my way, blocking me from getting to Katsuki. "I was scared to use my fire because it reminded me of my father. He pushed me into training, hoping someday I can surpass All Might. Midoriya taught me that I am my person. I didn't realize that until now. So you see, it's never too late."

I huffed in anger, "Really? My brother said that? The same person who told me I couldn't become a hero told you that someone can choose their destiny." I ignored Katsuki and started walking toward Shoto.

"I am aware of your past. Midoriya deeply regrets what he said to you. You can never erase what's been done, but you can always make up for it."

"That's a load of bull," I said. Shoto and I now standing face to face. "A hero doesn't need to redeem themselves because they don't have to work to be forgiven when everyone loves them. While villains like me rot in Tartarus Prison, hated by the world. There's nothing I can do now. Greed has devoured my sins."

I lowered my head, looking down at my feet. I never realized that my shoes got worn out from fighting.

"Greed has devoured mine too...."
I looked up, my head swiftly turning to my right. In the distance, I saw him. My twin brother.