7. Do you have some sort of update schedule or just it gets out when it gets out?

Because I have school, weekly obligations, and my art that I'm also focused on, I tend to update whenever I can. I usually dedicate a day when I'm not busy to writing chapters which is why on days where I do update you get like 2-3 chapters in a single day. I'm just in my bed blasting music in my headphones and writing on my phone non-stop lol

8. How's life?

America is draining me and I am a broke college student in debt. Other than that I'm swell🥰

9. Did u know that ur one of my fav authors?

Thank youuuu!!! That makes me so happy lol

10. How many more books do you think will be in this demon series? Will this be the last book? If it is imma cry 😭

This is it lmao. I'm happy with the conclusion of the series and my goal of tying up loose ends with this book. I don't have a need to go further into anyone's stories like I did the last time and I'm ready to focus on something new.

But you all are welcome to write your own fanfics about Shudders and I will surely be breathing down your throats to read them as well.

On to the next person's question.

11. How did the smelly moldy cheese king man get rizz and pull a girl?

Ya'll kill me 😭

12. Will you be making more books (Not about shudders really) in the future? If so you got any ideas?

I'm in the process of planning another book right now. It's not Shudders related. It has to do with pirates and sirens since I have an unhealthy hyper-fixation on the two right now. I'm just trying to decide if I want to make it an x-reader or not. The whole premise is enemies to lovers instead of yandere and that's all I'll say about it until I put it out.

But I also want to work on the vampire-espe book I had before as well. I took it down originally because I wasn't satisfied with the story and might just make it a shorter read. (But with the way I write it might end up long and filled with different plots idk)

13. I need to know Yama's kinks....for science🤓

If ya'll don't let his old ass REST lmaooo

14. What will happen to y/n's massacred community...😭? Are there any recoverable bodies laying around? If so, I'd imagine that y/n would like them to be buried, but I can't imagine her doing all that on her own so🤔!

I was going to include a scene at the end of the story where Zone 12 goes back to the remains of (Y/N)'s community but there was enough emotional scenes happening tat I wanted to end the series off on a happy note. But I can write the scene in my short stories book for those who are interested.

15. Ok I laid awake at night thinking about this so I'll ask it now.......DID KI AND AKAI EVEN HAVE A BATHROOM OR SMTH CAUSE I DON'T RECALL EVER MENTIONING IT-

I can admit that there were some biological aspects I forgot to put into consideration in the first book. They had bathrooms in the cells, I can assure that 😭

16. Do you have a specific idea of ​​Y/N (in terms of looks) and if so, would you ever make a fanart out of it, maybe with Yama?

I do and I already did.