The Lovers

"I think this counts as kidnapping."

"Nah, it's fine, she tried to kill us."

"Exactly, so why are we kidnapping the weird old lady who tried to kill us," the (H/C) boy stared at Enya who was fast asleep in the back of the cart they were in.

"She might have info on DIO," Jotaro sounded mildly irritated, probably because of the three people in the back who would not shut up."

"But you have to agree this is pretty fucked up, we're giving this insane hag who made me lick the toilet might I add a free ride to DIO. She should be dead!!" 

"Polnareff chill, we can just kill her later once she confesses everything she knows," Kakyoin reasoned.

Joseph slowed the cart down, leaning over the side to buy some kebabs for the team, using his not so good haggling skills to get a "discount". He hopped out onto the pavement to pay up when Enya shot up screeching.

"I didn't say anything! Why did you come?! "You think I'm going to tell them the secrets of DIOs stand?!" her eyes were bloodshot and watering as she started directly at the man Joseph was talking to.

"What?"

Small worm like tentacles erupted from her eyes and mouth, the same fleshy colour as the buds that were in Kakyoin and Polnareffs head before they were beaten. 

"DIO doesn't trust you anymore," the man removed the coat he was wearing and took of his sunglasses, "I am here to shut your mouth and kill the other people with you!" 

Her face exploded as the flesh bud grew inside her brain, blood splattering across the streets creating a small pool around the now immobilised stand user. The man just laughed and flicked off the small drop of blood that landed on his face. (Y/N) had to stop himself from throwing up at the sight.

"My name is Dan... Steely Dan," he started his villain monologue.

"I swear theses names are getting stupider and stupider," he muttered to himself.

"My stand is represented by the lovers card. You are going to die just like Eny-"

"What the fuck are you doing?? She's on your side!!!"

"No..way. DIO wouldn't treat me like this..."

"That thing inside her body isn't a stand," Kakyoin gagged, "It's real, they are real tentacles!!"

"He wouldn't do this to me... no way he planted the spore!!! DIO is the means of my survival we believe in each other," Enya babbled, blood dripping out of just about every pore.

"ENYA" Polnareff cut at the tentacles repeatedly but before they could hit the floor they crumpled to dust.

"What?? The sun!! It dissolved the tentacles!! They're cells from DIO."

"That's right! Good observation Joestar! That's a spore formed from DIO's cells. I just made it grow inside her body. Enya.. I heard you were the one who told DIO about the stands. However, there is no way DIO would trust a lowly woman like you. You didn't even notice that."

"Enya, tell me the secrets of DIO's stand!! Say it right now!!" 

"Mr Joestar, she's not going to tell you, DIO's already destroyed her mind," (Y/N) knelt down beside him, pulling the dying woman out of his arms before he could shake her to death.

"D...DIo.. he really believes in me. Why would I tell..."

"HAHAH!! Isn't this sad? She is a sorry sight. She thought she was trusted by DIO till the very end. That's how charming he is."