SILVER LINING

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The Shelby's were a family of gangsters who ran Small Health and Matilda Shelby just so happened to be born into the family. It was clear from the moment she entered the world, screaming and crying that she wouldn't be anything like her older brothers, her older sister however, shaped Tilly into being her mini me. The Shelby last name would have an influence on her upbringing. After all, she was a Shelby so she had some of their traits such as Arthur's temper, Tommy's cold stare, John's humour and childlike nature, Ada's rebellious nature and Finn's innocence. Many believed that Tilly was the Shelby's silver lining, that she was the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

At 13 years old, she watched her brother's go off to war. The war supposed to end at Christmas but it went on for four years.

During the four years the Shelby women took over the family business.

At the age of 14, Tilly was in and out of school and learning how to do the books at the betting shop. The Shelby's had a reputation to uphold while Tilly just wanted to be a normal 14 year old. The girl had met the unlikely duo of Jacob Atkinson and Penny Allen, they became the ultimate trio of unlikely friends when she was 14.

At 16, Tilly had found herself seeking comfort in the arms of none other than Jacob Atkinson. When she and Ada clashed, the younger of the two sisters found herself laying next to Jacob complaining that she was in the right and Ada in the wrong, while Tilly rambled, Jacob laid watching her speak with a smile on his face.

When Tilly turned 17, the boy's came back from the war and everything changed. They weren't the same which was expected but Tilly didn't want to believe it until it became a reality.

It had been a year since the war ended and there was a new war that was about to begin over missing guns. The war would cause more chaos among the Shelby family than Finn and Tilly would when Finn annoyed the older girl.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"You can start a family who will always show you love, you don't have to be sorry for you doing it on your own" - Matilda by Harry Styles
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Featuring!

Kaya Scodelario as Matilda Martha Shelby
(series 1)

Kaya Scodelario as Matilda Martha Shelby (series 1)

Julia Brown as Matilda Shelby (series 2-6)

James McAvoy as William AtkinsonAnne Marie-Duff as Edith AtkinsonAaron Taylor-Johnson as Jacob AtkinsonKatie Griffiths as Penelope AllenHarry Collett as Oliver Boyd[Cannot for the life in me think of a fc for Ophelia Boyd so it's to you]Joe Cole a...

Anne Marie-Duff as Edith Atkinson
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Jacob Atkinson
Katie Griffiths as Penelope Allen
Harry Collett as Oliver Boyd
[Cannot for the life in me think of a fc for Ophelia Boyd so it's to you]
Joe Cole as John shelby
Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Esme Shelby-Lee
Cillian Murphy as Tommy Shelby
Sophie Rundle as Ada Shelby/Thorne
Natasha O'keffe as Lizzie Stark 
Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby Annabelle Wallis as Grace Burgess
Helen McCrory as Polly Gray
Finn Cole as Micheal Gray
Harry Kirton/Alfie Evans-Meese as Finn Shelby
Jordan Bolger/Daryl McCormack as Isaiah Jesus
& more of the Peaky Blinders cast
as their respective characters.

DISCLAIMER!

- I do not own or take credit for the original characters or storylines but I do own only the characters I add, and parts of the storyline I choose to change.

- If you are uncomfortable with any of the following: drug and alcohol use, sexual assault, strong language, violence, threat, death, description of injuries, and many other topics mentioned in the show, skip the parts you are not comfortable with and I apologise in advance.

peaky blinders fic
[ shelby!sister oc x male!oc ]