Fang-some mystery

Start from the beginning

Daphne: No coffins?

Ashton: Hey Daph wait for me!

Ashton then ran into the room Daphne went in as the door closed behind them trapping them inside.

Daphne: Fred! Velma! (sighs)

Ashton: Guess we'll have to find another way out.

They then start to walk through the tunnel and then sees Dark Skull hanging upside down as he snarls at them causing them to turn the other way and run with Dark Skull after them. We go to see Scooby, Shaggy, Usopp, Chopper cornered at a stone while Link was having his shield out to fend off the dingos.

Shaggy: We can't run, we can't climb!

Chopper: What are we gonna do?!

Scooby then thought of something as he whispered to Chopper as the two of then started digging as they were both making a tunnel to escape but the two of them were both pushed away as we see a gopher come out of the hole and started chittering angrily at Scooby and Chopper as it then grabs the dirt and puts it back in the hole Scooby and Chopper dug out and Chopper goes back to hugging Usopp

Chopper: Save me Usopp!

Shaggy: Good try buddy, but we need a miracle to get out of this.

Usopp: And right now the only thing between those dingos is Link!

Ashton: Nowhere else to go!

We look to see Ashton and Daphne as they were at the edge of a cliff

Ashton: Sorry to do this to your hair Daph!

Ashton then grabbed Daphne as he then jumped off the cliff and then landed in the water causing it to splash the dingos as they then ran away as the others saw Ashton and Daphne come out of the water.

Usopp: Ashton and Daphne doing a dive off a cliff.

Shaggy: That's a ten.

Ashton: Thanks guys, but can we also get some help out of this water please?!

We go back to the others as we see the secret door open up as the others go in.

Velma: What a mess.

Fred: You think Ashton and Daphne are in here?

Dimitri: If so then they're not alone.

They then started to search around the area to find Ashton and Daphne as Velma then tripped and lost her glasses.

Velma: My glasses. I lost my glasses.

We see Velma as she looks around for her glasses as someone hands her her glasses.

Velma: Thanks Freddie. I was almost worried.

She then looked to see the wildwind vampires as they snarled at her.

Velma: Now I am worried!

Velma then ran away from the vampires as she then bumped into the others as they crashed into the equipment.

Dimitri: Velma? Did you find Ashton and Daphne?

Velma: Wherever Daphne and Ashton are, they're a lot safer than we are.

They then looked to see the Wildwind vampires coming after them.

Fred: Run!

They then started to run away with Wildwind after them as we see Ashton with the others.

Daphne: And he was hanging upside down. Then he took off after us. Come on, we've got to find Fred and Velma, and the others.

Link: I don't think that's necessary Daphne. (Points up) Look.