Chapter 28: Predatory Instincts

Começar do início

Victoria: N-Nevermind. Forget I said anything! You are lovely just the way you are!

  Rachel puts her coat back on as she tries to get out of the bed, but Victoria rushes to her side to stop her.

Victoria: Careful! As reckless as your son. You cannot just crawl out of here. It is my job to watch over you to ensure your health and safety.

  Victoria sets Rachel in the bed as Rachel just sighs. Thinking to herself about all that is happening. Her son is in danger if Carmilla really is after him. But she could not protect you. Not like this.

Rachel: I cannot be held here like this. I need to get to (Y/N).

Victoria: Please remain calm. (Y/N) will be safe. He isn't stupid enough to go looking for danger.

Rachel: . . . Could you, fix this?

Victoria: Hmm. I am unsure. But, I perhaps. Magic isn't my strong but, but with the power of science, I could offer you my aid. It would take time, and I'd have to take another leave of absence from school. But, I can help you.

???: As can I.

  Victoria turned and screeched in fear as sparks flew off of her as Sutrah stood there unpased by the voltage.

Victoria: Sutrah, why do you do that so often.

Sutrah: Because it's fairly amusing. Also, because (Y/N) mother is in distress. So, I am here to offer my aid to the fair maiden here.

  Sutrah takes Rachel's hand going onto her knees.

Sutrah: I promise thee that I shall grant the the desires of thy heart. Anything to protect the lovely angel of yours.

  Rachel looked a little surprised and unsure, but quickly snatched her hand free. Clearly still not too easy on the idea of monsters being her care-takers at the moment. But she knew that it was better than staying with those Sisters. Especially with how they have been disturbing her before.

*Flashback*

  Aleera leaned against Rachel, hugging her tightly.

Aleera: So mother, how are you feeling? 

Rachel: Fuck off.

  Marishka traced her hand up her thigh.

Marishka: So can you feel anything from the waist down?

Rachel: Fuck off.

  Verona leaned in planting light kisses on Rachel's cheek.

Verona: I wonder, are you a better kisser than your son?

Rachel: Fuck off!

Verona: Oh don't be mean. Just let us adore you.

*Present*

  In Rachel's mind, anything was better than that. Especially if she could be returned to her former glory by staying with these two girls.

  Much time passed that day as you rested, you later felt something licking your face. It confused you as you just brushed it off as nothing.

Y/N: Mmmm, five more minutes Aleera. Please.

  You receive more licking as your eyes quickly opened, turning to the source as you recognize the familiar entity licking you.

Y/N: Wolfy? Wait. Where am-

  You get licked again as you just push her back standing to your feet. You notice you are in the forest once again.

Y/N: I am getting some Blair Witch vibes. And I hate that. Did Robin take me here? Is he nearby? Hey Wolfy, have you seen a goth witch boy around here?

  Wolfy, as you call her, shook her head no as you just sigh. You let out a whistle as you hold out your hand. Standing still for a good few minutes until a blade enters your palm.

Y/N: Okay, Nights Bane is still here, and it came from the south. So that's where we go.

  Luckily, it wasn't too dark, or you thought. Your eyes didn't work like normal, and everything looked grey, meaning it may have been dark out. But you wondered for how long were you asleep. Then everything you were worried about made you remember.

Y/N: Wait a moment.

  You look at Wolfy and quickly place your hands on their shoulders as they hunch down to meet your gaze.

Y/N: Wolfy! I need you to do me a favor.

  You receive more licking as you just try to push her downward in an attempt to stop it.

Y/N: Down girl! Geez. I can't tell who'd worse with the licking, you or Aleera. At least your  breath smells good. Anyway, I wanted to know, can you bite me.

  They tilt their head in a confused manor.

Y/N: Look I can't explain, but  I am in deep danger. I really need this or else everyone I know and love is gonna die. I need something. So please. Turn me.

  Wolfy  let out what could only be described as a sigh. You took off your jacket, undoing your shirt as you hold your arms out wide, ready to receive the bite. Wolfy looked at you as you waited for the event to occur just to get the pain out of the way.

  As you held your eyes shut you realized you didn't feel anything. That was until you felt a pear of hands cover your eyes. Weight lightly being pressed on your back, clearly a woman. But this woman had Wolfy's scent, so it must have been her out of her transformation. But the scent was also familiar in a different way.

  MY thoughts left me as I felt them tilt my head to the side, kissing my neck.

Y/N: 'Why is it always the neck'

  They rip your sleeve from your undershirt and use it to tie it around your eyes. Before you were able to question the event, you felt a pair of lips pressed against yours. You were forced against a tree as Wolfy, or as this girl jumped into your arms, kissing you roughly and like a starving beast.

  Your mind melted as this woman kissed you. Her pheromones only making the wolf parts in your body act upon instinct and match her. You practically attacked her just as much as she attacked you, but her strength was superior. For now.

  She moved down from your face before she sunk her teeth into your neck.

  Your eyes dilating under the blindfold as you smile to yourself.

  You had finally got what you had always wanted. Now monsters beware, because a beast even darker has been unleashed. The events all being watched through the lense of a scope. The woman in question smiling to herself like a giddy school girl, kicking her legs in joy.

Ruth: Yes Van Helsing. It vould appear zat lust isn't so easy to avoid. Now, ze true hunt can begin.