š—”š— š—¢š—„;šŸ“š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™š™§š™šš™š

Start from the beginning

I was rather close to the house now while I was enjoying the music it was suddenly interrupted my a *buzz*. I pulled my phone out my pocket to the notification. I muttered a small "what now.." under my breath as I saw ayden had messaged me again.

Ayden🤞

bet

js letting u know imma be a lil late

so js wait for u cs im alr onw?

duh nga

dont make me turn around and go bck home.

Im jkk damnn
anyways safety mh
you liked a message.

I groaned as the thought of having to wait for him bothered me, but I kept walking. As I stood infront of the door, I knocked. As the door opened I expected to see his parents but no. The door opened and I saw his sister. "damm fck me.." I muttered as life seemed to hate me right now. "miles?" She said softly as she looked at me. I stood there trying to think of how to explain why im here, but then i realised I was probably staring like a creep. "uh your brother told me to come over, he said he would be here a little late tho." I said watching her, as she processed what I said. "come in then" she said with a soft smile as she opened the door wider for me to come in. I stepped inside and sat on the couch expecting her to go back to her room as I waited for her brother here. I watched her walk away and thought nothing of it. But, to my suprise she came back in different clothes this time tho.

@ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ :(

YN SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH, next to miles. "what" ---- she said laughing. "nothing..i just didnt expect you to come back" --- he answered. Yn gave him a confused look. "What do you meann" --- she said stretching the "n".

"you thought I would leave you here?" ---- Yn said as she stared into the braided boy's hazel eyes. "yeah..kinda" --- he muttered under his breath. "nah i just needed to change from my outside clothes, I literally just got home" --- the girl said followed by a slight smile. As the two layed on the couch --- slowly but surely getting closer and closer to eachother tho they decided to pay no mind to eachother as they were both scrolling on their phones. "your brother said he'll be back in a bout' 30" --- miles said as he stared at the gorgeous unbothered girl next to him. He tried going back to scrolling on his phone but... failed miserably as a thought in the back of his was going wild --- the thought of cuddling up to next to his friends sister, who was beautiful at that just gave him.... a thrill of excitement~.  The males thought process was interrupted tho --- "um miles..? you do realize your mad staring at me right" --- the girl said which was followed by a small giggle. "yeah and what about it?" --- he muttered under his breath, not too low so that she would hear.