But it was not just a whale, no .it was a killer alien whale with hungry looking eyes dead set on her .

Yaya notice that her watch was missing from her wrist so using her power or calling back up was not gonna be an option anymore.

Yaya didn't really panicked much since she was already trained to be more calm in situations like this . She looked around to find her friends were also in the same situation as she was . But unlike her , they were still asleep from the tranquilizer the aliens put in their system .

Their conditions weren't really that bad, they were only past , well maybe except for fang that was badly injured .

" Mommy ..... I need more of papa's curry ...... " Gopal muttered in his sleep probably dreaming about curry again . She was unlucky enough to have gopal set near her .

No matter what the situation was , she still needs to know how to escape from here .

.

.

.

" Wow , I can't believe we did it guys !! " Midorya cheered as he went towards his teammates .

" Yeah your right , I had doubts that we were gonna cross the finish line but we did " todoroki added letting himself be relieved for a while .

Mechamato let out a big laugh , and hugged the three boys while messing up their hair.

" You boys were great , a perfect trio !! You should be proud that we won !! " Mechamato joined the celebration as bakugou tried to escape his grasp .

Midorya then realizes that Boboiboy was nowhere to be found , the broccoli thought he would come back here and join the celebration . He should tell his friends about the results of the competition now .

A sudden sound clapping interrupted the four racers , as a tall green square headed alien approach them with a creepy smile on his face .

" Yes yes , indeed you should celebrate your success of the race !! " The alien says with bitterness in his voice .

The alien narrowed his eyes on the three ,as he put on a fake smile to them which they felt uncomfortable. Mechamato blocked the aliens view of the three and faced the intruder .

" I'm sorry , but may I know who you are ? " Mechamato asked nice enough to cover the hint of annoyance in his tone.

" Oh !! I'm nothing more than one of the investors of this year's space race dear mechamato sir !! " The alien switched his creepy smile to Amato which he was no longer thrilled to see.

" You know me? "

" Why of course , who wouldn't be able to know the great mechamato , hero of earth , the savior of universe and the father who abandoned his own son for his own selfish desires?" The alien wore a smug face .

" I beg your pardon? " Amato was clearly pissed by what the alien was trying say or more or less , insult him .

" I mean you did abandon your own son for those three kids , heck !! I beg your not even concerned for where he could be , isn't that right? " The alien continued wanting to test the admiral's last patience .

The three boys have no clue what the two were talking about so they only kept quite and continue to listen .

" I think you have said quite enough sir how about y- " Amato was about to curse at him when his own son came up from above with his hoverboard.

" Hey !! What's going on in here? " Boboiboy ask in his wind element form .

The alien regained it's smile facade and looked at the boy that had landed right next to his father side . And just like a pair of matching sweater , the alien could quite see the two being identical when it come to appearance or personality.

Mechamato was about to complain and retort when the alien also interrupted him again .

" Ahhh Boboiboy, just the person I've been trying to see !! " The alien snake his arms around Boboiboy's shoulder and tried not to notice Amato's angry face .

" Your performance was well done as expected from the previous second winner from the last tournament , I've been hoping to have a nice chat with regarding your entry in this tournament from the past and the second time " the alien explained tightening his grip on the boy .

" Maybe a nice celebration with a good feast would help you decide? " The alien suggested hiding a different agenda.

Boboiboy only nodded his head already knowing where this conversation will lead, so he ushered his teammates to follow him and without any questions, they did .

Mechamato was angered by his son's sudden manner but knew that it was for the best, besides he's not gonna admit that he was acting like a kid on the race .

The conversation wasn't really bringing much importance to Boboiboy , since he already found something quite much more interesting.

When he was busy defeating the gorilla or rather checking that giant if it was still alive , he instead saw some strange aliens carrying weapons near the vicinity . They were to intimidating and dark to be suspected as good so he did some little investigation.

Boboiboy snuck around to see them handling so many weapons and bringing into a place where the space race is not seen .

He didn't really went inside to go further but he already can put things together as a puzzle . This space race was already made for him as trap , he doesn't know who was behind this but he suspected this alien advertising him was part of it .

He doesn't doubt that his other friends were already captured , if they were not, the rest of the kokotiam gang could have already contacted him by now .

All he has to do was wait for the perfect time to solve the puzzle and it wouldn't be that long .

" Now I was wondering how you've became such a great hero? Where did you start and how ? " The alien asks questions and he was eager to know the answers.

Bakugou could only groaned at the attention Boboiboy was receiving since all the questions were only for the him .

" Ehhh?? Well can you tell me first , why are you asking me this?? " Boboiboy says looking quite oblivious.

"  Indeed , I am actually a very well known face myself , im a famous reporter that traveled the universe to search for the answered of my longing curiosity " the alien exclaimed.

" Right..... " Boboiboy sweatdrop , the alien was clearly not gonna tell him his name though what do you expect from an enemy? Another villain backstory??

He'd rather listen to YaYa's ranting about how good her cookies are .....

_________________🖤🖤🖤__________________

Author ; hehehe I hope you didn't mind the grammar mistakes , I'll correct it tomorrow , busy as always, this took me two hours to write , my fingers are already shaking though.

But thank you for reading , It might be a little short but i tried , I really did .

Be sure to check my new book ,.

Bye see ya next update !!