Bad Memories

(((WARNING!!!! This story may have some cuteness, a slight of feels, and some blood. Also Allen (2p! America) is in this story .I got carried away, sooooo don't die from cuteness or sadness.))) Thank you! :-)

(Y/n) Pov

I was out of the orphanage, and Hallelujah, I'm free!

The wind blows through me while I was skipping happily, making my hair bouncing, Bewarld carrying the luggage on his back.

Since I were four, my mom gave this bracelet. It was simple bracelet, but it has a crystal shaped like a snowflake.

You never let go of the bracelet, it's your only treasure from your mother before the....Incident.

Flash back*

You were in your house, playing dolls with your pretty babysitter, Ana.

"Ok princess butterfly, we shall save the Crystal Kingdom from the evil Dragon"! You said with a light giggle.

Doorbell rings*

"I'll get it, (Y/n), stay here while I get the door in the living room". Ana said. "Ok"! You said.

You continue to play dolls when Ana ran into the room, grabbed your hand, and dragged you into a hiding room.

"Ana, what's going on"? You ask. Ana didn't reply to your answer. "(Y/n), whatever you do, stay quiet until he's gone". Ana said, with fear on her tone. "Who's he"? You said.

"(Y/n), I'll be right back, just stay here, and never get out of this room". Ana said with a concern look.

Ana rushed out of the room and locked the door. It was awfully very silent for an hour or more. What's taking her so long???

Ana Pov

I quietly ran into the kitchen, looking for something that would help me fight. Finally, I found a knife. "That's fair enough". I whispered.

"Looking for what you need"? ??? said while carrying a baseball bat covered with nails on his shoulder. (*Cough* Allen *cough*) "Hand over the brat, dollface. We're gonna have to do it the easy way, or the hard way". He said.

"No, you don't deserve her, nor myself. I denied your request, Al"!! I said.

"Well, if you say so." Al said. Getting ready to chop her head off. His bat slap Ana, making her lose some of her skin. Blood came out of her head, she touched her forehead, making her winced in pain.

Blood was splattered all over the floor. Al came up to Ana.

"Last chance dollface, give the brat to me". Al said with anger rushing through his red eyes.

"No, I'll protect little (Y/n), even if it means I have to-"

"Too late~". Al said.

Her head was cut off and was hit the home run and over the fence. "SCORE!!" Al said.

Whimper was heard upstairs. Al heard it. Found ya brat. He said.

Your Pov

You whimper when you heard a Crack downstairs.

He must've heard me, now he's gonna kill me also. I hid under the bed, so he couldn't clearly see you.

The door was knocked out, since it was locked. The murder looked around the room. "Come out and play, (Y/n)~". Al said. I stiffened when he said my name. I felt grip on my leg, and pulled out from under the bed. I blacked out......

*Flash back ended*

You screamed and fallen to the ground, crying. Tino came up running to you.

"What happen, we heard you scream, did you hurt yourself, is something wrong, tell me"?? Tino said.

"It just a bad memory I had when I was little..." I said. ;Poor (Y/n), don't worry, when we get to the house, you'll be enjoying the place with us." Tino said.

"Ok, thank you". I said. I hug him, he stiff at first, but then relaxed. Standing up, Tino carried me, and I drifted off to sleep.

So, what do you think? Plz comment, fav, follow. Thank you! :3