Kai furrowed his brows, "What dangers? What is she talking about?"

"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"

"Yeah!" The blue ninja cheered, his grin becoming bigger and bigger with every word.

"It's not like that"

Jay's smile immediately disappeared, "Oh..."

There was a second of silence before the program turned on. "Presto! We're up and running!"

It looked like Borg had more things to say but he didn't get the chance as the door leading to the staircase were thrown open, a relatively big group of citizens barged in, the postman at the very front. "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power!"

The man in the wheelchair groaned, "Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman"

"This isn't a game anymore! We hear about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves! And I wanna catch up on my shows!!"

Borg looked at them as if they were crazy, to be honest he was correct. Just as he was about to shoo them away the computer spoke up, making all the ninja and their friends groan in annoyance, "Would you like to play a game?"

"They are playing a game. Take back the power!!" The postman pointed forward with what seem to be a wooden spoon and the citizens marched forward. The ninja were quick to do damage control.

"No, stop!"

"We're trying to help you!"

The people continued their attack, then they stopped, as if someone pressed a button. At the floor level there suddenly appeared a mist of gold confusing everybody. "Uh..." Jay looked at his friends.

"Where's all the power coming from?" One of the citizens asked.

Cyrus frowned, "Golden power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference"

__________________________

Thud.

This empty ass sound started to get annoying. No matter how many times would the kid punch, this stupid glass just refused to break. And it was so—

Thud.

Annoying!

"Soon you will be utterly powerless. And I will escape this digital prison and become whole, and nothing will stop me from becoming the Golden Master!"

"Shut up! You're so fucking—"

Thud.

"Annoying! Just shut up!!" As his power was taken away, his hair went back to its non-shining version but his eyes remained purple. And despite it hurting him, he felt so much anger it kept him determined to get out and absolutely obliterate this Goo Bitch, remembering all too well what he had done to his family.

__________________________

"Quick, Pixal, we must isolate our server! If he finds out our plan to use the Techno Blades remotely, the ninja won't stand a chance"

"Isolating server" Pixal rushed to a computer and stopped on her order as she noticed something was wrong. "Sir, we have an abnormal mass of power signatures"