Epilogue

After months of planning the wedding, I found my dress and got the last fitting in, the flowers are set, and everyone should be arriving here tomorrow for the bachelor and bachelorette party. I can't wait to be married. We decided to sleep in different rooms and see each other at the altar. Bryson's father is going to walk me down the aisle, I asked him a week after we got back.

The engagement party was full of our friends and family. I didn't have anyone from my side there, but I felt so much love that I didn't think I would have. Everyone that was there was meant to be there, I couldn't have asked for anything different. I looked at my wedding dress that was hanging up in the mirror. We decided to get married at the winery that we tried the wine at.

The wedding was going to be perfect; the late spring air was perfect; the flowers were all in bloom. I walked down the stairs of the suite that we are staying at for the night. The room with my wedding dress in it he can't go into.

"Hi love, everything good?" Bryson asked me. I nod my head with a smile. I walk over to him and give him a kiss.

"I can't wait to marry you." I said, I have one more surprise, but I decided to wait till we are at the alter and I can tell everyone. I have been keeping the secret for a week and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to keep.

I give him another kiss. He holds me there as I rest my head against his chest. The rest of the night flies by. The next morning everyone starts arriving and checking into the hotel. We have already reserved two floors for everyone.

I greet everyone and give out the gifts that we have for everyone. We have a rehearsal dinner and do a final walk through for the wedding. Once the nighttime comes, we go our separate ways and give one last kiss before we are husband and wife.

The night goes without any hiccups, the girls and I got our nails done by a team, a spa day earlier and we are having a late dinner. It has been everything that I dreamed of. We all lay down on the king-sized bed and watch Girls Trip. The best movie out there.

Angelica and I look down and smile at each other. She is the only other person that knows that I am pregnant, and she has been there helping me out with everything that I have been feeling. I didn't sleep that night, at least not that much.

The next morning, we all get up and have some small breakfasts. The hairdressers are here getting our hair done and the make-up artist are here to make sure everyone is done on time. I can't wait to see my handsome fiancée at the end of the aisle waiting for me. I can't wait to see his reaction. The butterflies in my stomach don't slow down. Before I know it we are getting ready to head out there.

"You ready?" Bryson's dad asks me. I nod my head.

"Don't let me fall please." I say, he holds me tighter and we walk down the aisle. Bryson looks handsome in his black tux and his black bow tie. My breath catches seeing him, I smile at him and see that he wipes his eyes.

Once we get to the end, my cheek gets kissed, and he hands my hand over to Bryson's. "You take care of her." His dad says to Bryson.

I smile and blush. He nods his head. "You look beautiful." He whispers. I blush a darker red.

The priest starts his speech, but I'm not paying any attention to what he is saying. I am just looking at the man that is in front of me. "Bryson you can go ahead with your vows." He speaks.

"Bianca, I met you when I wasn't looking for anyone. You caught my attention and have kept it ever since. You have shown me happiness and love. You made me feel whole again. I am the luckiest man in the world. You are beautiful, kind, caring and you are always there for anyone that needs you. But you have also been there for me. You are the strongest person I know, and I am so lucky that you are going to be my partner for the rest of our lives." Bryson puts away the paper in the inside of his tux.

The priest turns to me. "Bianca please go ahead with your vows."

"Bryson, I met you when I wasn't planning. I was scared, broken and most of all afraid. You never gave up on me. You showed me love. I wasn't sure if we would last, I didn't think we would be here today. After the first date I swore that I wouldn't stay so I didn't have to leave you. But I ended up staying. I fell in love with you a month in, I know I didn't tell you, but I was head over heels for you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our little angel that will be here in 9 months." I look up into his eyes. "This little girl will be the luckiest, happiest and the most loved by you. I can't wait to watch you be a father."

He stares at me and then leans over and kisses me. "You really are pregnant?" I nod my head in a yes.

We finish the vows before everyone's excitement gets the best of the day. We decided to wait to take photos until the sun is setting, we go and mingle with everyone. There are many congratulations, and excitement floating around. The day ends up being perfect.

Bryson surprised me with a trip to Hawaii, wehad a lot of fun and it was the best experience ever. We are finally gettingsettled in and getting the baby girls room ready and are getting our weddingphotos up in our house. I couldn't imagine anything better.