spa day - sebastian stan

"Awwh, Seb" You squealed at your husband of 22 years as you tied back his long dark hair in a scrunchie and stuck a cute head band of yours around his head to keep his hair out of his face. You and Sebastian have known each other an dhad been inseparable since birth, you started dating when he asked you to be his girlfriend at 13 and got married at 18 but publically when you were both 25. You were both the same age. 

He had a unamused but slight small smile of his face as he stared at you, all while you smushed his stubbly face with your hands. Right now, you were both situated in your bathroom. You were sitting on the counter top of your sink with him wedged in between your legs, standing up with his hands on both your thighs. "You look so cute, baby" You said in your baby voice, stroking his cheeks while he just looked at you lovingly the whole time. He was admiring you, wondering how lucky he got to have you all his life. 

"Kiss, please" He mumbled, puckering his lips, asking for a kiss. You gave in and gave him a big smooch, grabbing his face. You were in your pjs, while he was literally just in his brief boxers and no shirt. After pulling away from Sebastian, much to your dismay, but you grabbed the face mask from your little face care bucket and ripped it open. 

You already washed his face with water, so you just went ahead. He eyed the packet with disgust and grimace on his face, but he let you do it, he would do anything for you. "What? It's good for you" You defended, catching the look on his face. "Nothing, it just feels weird and cold, dragul meu" He reasured, pressing light kisses to your cheeks and lips. You both could speak fluent Romanian aswell. 

The mask was a clay one, you knew he wouldn't like it but you had no other choice. You applied some to his cheeks, with your fingers. You couldn't help it you burst into laughter at the look on his face, it was all scrunched up. He smiled in victory, he loved your laugh, so much. He loved everything about you. "Close your eyes, baby" You mumbled, trying to contain your laughter. He giggled as his eyes shut. Once it was all over his face you laughed once again, he looked so cute but you funny at the same time. 

"Stop scrunching you face!" You exclaimed. He groaned back playfully, unscrunching his face, pouting at you. You burst out laughing, loudly, dropping your head onto his shoulder. He laughed along with you. "M'kay, you get to do mine now" You say as you hand him the clay mask. "Ok. How do I do it?" He said eyeing the container in his hand. You giggle and explain. "Just put some on your finger and put it on my face" He follows your instructions, putting some on your face. 

"Everywhere?" He asked. You replied with a hum. He started smearing the face mask all over your face as you closed your eyes. Sebastian pecked your lips. A small smile spread across your face, still not opening your eyes. You lean forward, silently asking for more. He chuckled, continuing to press small and sweet kisses to your lips and under your ear, as those were the places where there weren't any face mask. 

Once he pulled away, you knew he was done with the face mask. "All done?" You asked, smiling. "Mhm" He hummed happily, passing you back the container. You put it to the side, thanking him. You two just took the next few mintues just staring at eachother. Admiring eachother. Memorizing eachothers beautiful features. You leaned in to kiss him once your eyes landed on his perfect pink lips. He hummed against your lips, intently kissing you back. 

You two made out for a while, just loving eachother before Sebastian pulled away. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, while his were around your waist pulling your closer to him, your legs tightly wrapped around his waist. "Hey" He mumbled. Keeping in mind you two still had the face masks on, still letting them dry. You hummed in response. "I love you" He said, pressing yet another kiss to your lips. 

"I love you"