that guy pt 2 - lance tucker

A/n - there is going to be a pt 3 and pt 4, it's kinda becoming like a short story, btw this has smut in it and so will pt 3 and pt 4. 

Finally. Finally, you have a day where you can just relax and do what ever you wanted. Hope wasn't feeling well and Ben was taking care of her, as loved ones should do. So you didn't have training today. No gymnastics for today. As much as you love gymnastics you weren't mad about having the day off. 

It was approximately, 11:07 am and you were still in you're pjs, which consisted of baggy pajama short shorts and a loose but tight fitted tanktop that did very little to hide you're curvaceous form. You just let you're hair out in it's natural frenzy, which looked somewhat okay. You didn't plan on moving much today, you were very content just laying in bed watching Netflix on you're big screen, with nothing but water. 

"Y/n! We're gonna leave soon!" You're mom yelled from the kitchen, informing that both her and you're dad are leaving for work soon. "Alright!" You lazily yelled back, very invested in the TV show you were watching. Eyes locked to the screen infront of you, you're mom busted through you're bedroom, startling you causing you to jolt up. 

"Sorry hun, we are gonna leave now, please eat something soon, we love you bubba" She chimed smuthering you in kisses, holding you're face in her hands. You're dad was staring at you two from the frame of you're door, shaking his head at his wife. "Alright alright, she's not 5 anymore, she knows what to do" You're dad said while prying you're mom off of you. 

He placed a kiss on top of you're head before they made their to the door to head to work. You huffed out a breath. Resuming to the TV show that was infront of you. Finally, nothing to distract me now. You thought to yourself hearing you're mom and dad open the door, expecting to hear it shut, it didn't, instead...

You're mom greeted someone by suprise, "Oh! Oh, my gosh! Hi, Mr. Tucker!" You're mom chimed, arms linked with you're dad's. You have to be fucking kidding me. This can not be happening. Maybe it was a different Mr. Tucker...yeah, it probably wasn't. You thought to yourself. You heard you're parents both introduce themself to the curtain Mr. Tucker. 

"I was just wondering, if it doesn't bother you. I just needed to speak with Y/n, if that's okay, about gymnastics, of course." Lance snared. "No no no no no" You muttered quietly. "Uh, yeah, that's fine, but we are gonna head to work, i'm sure Y/n will be okay with just you here, if you want to stay here" You heard you're mom reply. 

You mentally slapped you're forehead at you're mothers kindness, quietly groaning to yourself. "Oh, yeah yeah, that's great" You heard Lance say, although you couldn't see him you could just picture the smirk on his face. You couldn't be bothered moving, he was not worth moving for, and you were very comfy where you were, so. "Yeah? She's just in her room, we'll quickly show you were it is" You heard you're mom gesture. 

With you're eyes still locked on you're TV screen, you heard 3 pairs of footsteps heading you're way. Yay. Soon, a couple knocks emitted through you're room, before you're moms head peeked through you're door. "Hey bubs, someones here to talk with you" She stated quite proudly, raising her eyebrows up and down a few times. Lazily turning you're head in her direction you spoke. 

"Mhm, I heard" You deadpanned. "We're gonna leave but he's gonna stay, alright?" You're mom questioned, excitedly. You gave her a fake enthusiastic thumbs up. She clapped her hands before stepping out of the way with you're dad and soon enough, yup, Lance appeared in the frame of you're door. Smirking like a idiot. "Okay okay, now we are gonna leave" You're dad stated, chuckling before waving at you and Lance, along with you're mom. 

Once they closed you're door, you eyes returned to the TV, you could practically feel his eyes burning holes into you. You tried not to take notice but there was one thing that you realized after meeting him yesterday. He's hot. Like really hot. And by the way he looks at you and speaks to you, he's think you're hot too. The whole fucking town thinks you're hot, okay.