Battle Tournament starts

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N walked towards Shoto. He grabbed his hat and raised it a little, allowing Shoto to fully see his face.

Y/N: " I won't be holding back in the finals, Todoroki."

Deku looks at Y/N in shock

Deku: "If this were a comic, they'd be the main characters. That was some backstory they had. Compared to that, what could I say...?"

As Y/N and Shoto were staring down at each other, Deku walked up to them.

Deku: "I...!"

Y/N and Shoto turned towards Deku.

Deku: "I have always been supported by others. That was the case earlier, too. I am here because of the people who have supported me. Saving people with a fearless smile, the greatest hero... All Might. I want to be like him. In order to do that, I have to be strong enough to become number one. My motivation seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live op to the hopes of those who supported me. That declaration of war you gave earlier... I'll return that. I will beat both of you!"

Deku clenches his fist with determination.

Todoroki stares at Midoriya, while Y/N smiles widened a bit. Todoroki then continues to walk away. Midoriya turns towards Y/N.

Y/N: "You'll beat me, huh?"

Deku: "Y-Yeah!!"

Y/N: "Shishishi!! I'm excited to see that!" 

Y/N extended his fist and Luffy answered by connecting fists with Y/N.

Y/N: "Now, even if we fight each other, there are other priorites right now. FOOOOODDD!!" He ran off.

Deku: "AH!! Y/N WAIT FOR ME!!" He quickly followed Y/N.

 - Time Skip brought by Izuku holding onto Y/N's arm, and getting dragged towards the Cafeteria-

P.M: "Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

Aizawa: "What are they doing?"

For some reason the girls of Class 1A were wearing cheerleader outfits