Battle Tournament starts

Start from the beginning

Moments later, Y/N burst out in laughter as he falls to the ground while holding his stomach.

Y/N: "HAHAHAHA!!! SECRET...!! SECRET LOVE CHILD!! HAHAHAHA!!! OH, MY GOD!!! THAT WOULD BE A DREAM FOR IZUKU!! HAHAHAHAH!!! I... I CAN'T BREATHE!!" He punched the ground while laughing and holding his stomach.

Shoto: "Well? Are you?" He asked Deku

Deku: "Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me...?"

Y/N: *Finally done laughing* "Also, why am I here, Todoroki?"

Shoto: "Since you said 'that's not how it is,' that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right? Or maybe even you three..." He finished while looking at Y/N.

Shoto closed his eyes for a moment.

Shoto: "Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you have something from the number one hero, then I... have even more reason to beat you. And you, Y/N, not only are you Midoriya's friend, but I've also seen what you're capable of during the battle practice and the cavalry battle. And know this, I will not let you surpass me."

Y/N looked at Shoto with a serious expression.

Shoto: "My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't Surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan."

Deku: "What are you talking about, Todoroki...? What are you trying to tell us?"

Shoto: "You've heard of Quirk marriages, right? That thing that became a problem for the second and third generation after superpowers appeared. Choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own Quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriage. The old-fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics. He is a man with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's Quirk. He is trying to fulfill his own desire by raising me to be a hero to surpass All Might.
It's so annoying... I won't become the tool of scum like that." He spoke with venom in his voice.

Shoto: "In my memories, my mother is always crying. 'Your left side is unsightly' my mother said as she poured boiling water on me."

Deku and Y/N widen their eyes, shocked to hear what he had just said.

Shoto: "Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do, without using my damn old man's Quirk. . . No . . . I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it."

None of the three boys present had noticed that Bakugo was behind a corner nearby, listening to the conversation with a bit of shock.

Todoroki begins walking away.

Y/N: "Todoroki!!"

Todoroki stops and slightly turn to Y/N. Y/N's eyes were shadowed by his Straw Hat.

Y/N: "I won't lie to you by saying that I understand what you went through. I could never get it. As far as I remember, the first years of my life, I was always alone, without any parents, or a family. Or at least I was, until I met Izuku when I was 4 years old. Ever since then, they've supported me, and they're the reason that I've decided to go down this hero path. I'll be honest with you, I don't know what my dream or final goal is, besides becoming a hero. But, I do know that I have to keep on getting stronger, so that I won't lose any of the people that I care about. Whether they be family or friends. So know this..."