ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Start from the beginning

Life wasn't easy for this mother and son pair. They have a very good relationship and have almost no conflicts.

Time passed in a flash and night fell.

Xiao Zhan had already set a time with Wang Yibo. He left work on time and when he walked to the door of his studio at the appointed time, Wang Yibo's car just happened to roll over.

Wang Yibo rolled down the car windows a little bit, he called out to Xiao Zhan, "Get in."

Xiao Zhan did not get in, he leaned on the side of the window and said, "How about I drive my own car? Or else I'll have to come back to drive it back later."

Wang Yibo did not agree, "First time going home. Arriving in two separate cars isn't good."

Xiao Zhan, "Ah." Each in their own cars do make them appear a little distant. It wouldn't be good if it was seen by someone.

Xiao Zhan thought as he opened the door of the car and got in.

Xiao Zhan, "Thank you."

Wang Yibo, "It's nothing."

Xiao Zhan, "You're quite thoughtful."

Wang Yibo had it's a small matter expressed on his face, "Mn."

The car quickly left this street and not long later, Xiao Zhan's phone rang. It came from his mom.

Earlier, Xiao Zhan told his mother on WeChat that he would bring Wang Yibo back as well.

In order to ease the atmosphere, he simply edited the profile Wang Yibo gave him into a word document and sent it to his mother. Then he also added some life-oriented words.

He's called Wang Yibo.

He does this for work.

He's a senior from the same school as me.

I haven't known him for long, but he's good to me.

He praised everything about him, all this and that.

"Zhan." His mom asked, "Does he have anything he can't eat? I bought some food and just realized, what if he has something he doesn't like?"

Xiao Zhan remembered what Wang Yibo said that day they ate hotpot, and answered, "He doesn't. He eats everything."

His mother, "That's good, when are you guys arriving?"

Xiao Zhan, "Half an hour."

His mother, "Okay, I'm pretty much done here as well."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

After the call ended, Xiao Zhan suddenly made an "ah" sound, he turned to look at Wang Yibo, "Um, we have to go to the supermarket."

Wang Yibo was confused, "Why?"

Xiao Zhan licked his lips, "You're coming to my house for the first time, you should bring something."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "There's no need, I already bought it."

Xiao Zhan, "Oh.. ah? Thank you."

Wang Yibo softly sighed, he turned to look at Xiao Zhan, seemingly a little unhappy, "You're very polite."

Xiao Zhan scratched his head and didn't know he had poked this gentleman's nerves again.

The car quickly arrived outside the house, Xiao Zhan got out of the car and Lin Chen also opened the door for Wang Yibo. The few people walked to the back of the car together. Then, Lin Chen opened the trunk.

Seeing the things in the truck, Xiao Zhan exclaimed "wow" in surprise.

Xiao Zhan, "You bought so much?"